staff member | PJM

edited 1/3/23

You walk into bighit and instantly get greeted by a sophisticated-looking lady, who was holding a tall stack of papers.

"Hello, you must be Y/N." she says beaming at you.

You recently got hired as a bighit staff member and today your first day.

"Your office is number 2B on the third floor. Here's the paperwork you'll need to fill out." she says, dropping the stack of papers into your hands and walking off.

Umm ok? you thought while walking to the elevator.

You press the button for the third floor and the elevator slowly starts moving. The door opens and you making your way to your office but bump into someone on the way, sending you and the papers flying.

"I'm so sorry!" you stutter, bending down to pick up the papers.

He does the same and you bump heads.

"Oww." you both groan rubbing your foreheads.

"Sorry, here's your stuff." he hands you the papers and your hands slightly brush again each other.

You instantly feel a spark, but before you could say anything else he was already in the elevator and making his way downstairs.

Sighing you open the door to your office and setting the papers down on your desk.

The room was pretty dull and had a few cobwebs in the corner, but it's nothing you can't renovate.

A few minutes later you get a call from Bangtan's manager telling you to go to meet them in their office, which was a floor lower than yours.

"I think this is it." you mumble to yourself as you slowly turn the knob.

You walk in and everyone in the room stops what their doing and stares at you.

You look around the room and spot the guy from earlier.

"Guys this is your new staff member Y/N." their manager says while gesturing towards you.

"2, 3, hello we are Bangtan Sonyandan." they shout in unison.

You shyly wave at them and they wave back, Jimin being the most enthusiastic.

They then introduce themselves individually and you find out the boys name from earlier was Jimin.

"Hello I'm Y/N and I hope we can get along." you say while sitting next to their manager which was across from Jimin.

The manager then says, "As you all know our concert is coming up and we accidentally booked seven rooms instead or eight. So someone will have to share a room with Y/N."

The room goes completely silent as the members all look at eachother.

"We'll does anyone volunteer?" Jimin questioned.

No one answered which you weren't really mad about because you had literally just met them and now you had to share a room with one of them

"Ok then I'll share a room with her." he smiles, locking eyes with you.

You smile back, and that's when you first realize how handsome he is. His silky black hair that he frequently runs his hands through, his brown eyes that always shimmer in the light, his perfect nose, his soft pink lips, and not to mention how kind he is.

"Ok then it's settled we'll meet here tomorrow morning at 8:00 sharp and leave at 9:00" their manager says getting up.

You nod, say your goodbyes, and then head back to your office to plan for the trip.

🦋

The next day you all meet in the office.

They had told you that you were going to be in the hotel room by yourself until the evening because the boys had a photoshoot.

Once you get there you realize a slight problem.

There's only one bed? you thought to yourself, slightly panicking because you thought there were going to be two.

But you try to look on the bright side. Jimin wasn't coming to the hotel for a bit so you still had time to unpack and process everything.

🦋

It was nine o'clock and you were brushing your teeth.

You didn't realize Jimin had entered the room until you saw him unpacking in the corner of your eye.

You start washing your face but suddenly hear a voice behind you.

"Do you know where the shampoo is?" You jump, almost hitting your head on the faucet.

"Why would you sneak up on me while I'm washing my face?" you ask rinsing the rest of the soap off.

You look up into the mirror to see him only wrapped in a towel.

"Umm..."

You stare at him until he waves his head in front of your face.

"Hello? The shampoo?"

"Oh right, here." you had him the shampoo bottle feeling slightly embarrassed.

You walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You then lay on the bed, scrolling through your phone.

A few minutes later he walks out of the bathroom this time in a baggy shirt and sweatpants.

"Do you want some bibimmyeon?" he asks, running his hand through his wet hair.

"Sure!" you reply, a little to enthusiastically.

He walks over to the mini kitchen, opening a cup of instant bibimmyeon and puts it in the microwave.

"Sooo, how was your day?" he asks looking over at you.

"It was ok. How was the photo shoot?" you question setting your phone down beside you.

"It was really fun, but Namjoon kept breaking the props." he chuckled, taking the ramen out the microwave and separating it into two bowls.

"Jimin, I have a question."

"And what is it?" he asks, handing you a bowl and sitting down beside you.

He doesn't seem fazed at the fact you guys are sharing a bed, which made you wonder if he somehow planned this.

"Why did you choose to share a room with me?"

"Because your beautiful and I figured it would be a good way to get to know you."

You face turns a light pink upon hearing that.

"Really?"

"Yep, and the other members wouldn't shut up about you the whole photoshoot."

This time you choke on a noodle and Jimin lightly pats your back.

"Easy there, princess."

You both finish eating and get ready for bed.

"Good night Y/N." he says while slipping his arms around your waist and pulling you close.

You flinch and mumbles, "Don't worry I don't usually bite on occasions like this."

"Night Jimin." you sigh.

This was going to be a long week.
________________________________
hello readers!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS THATS SO CRAZY TO ME!!!! ❤️ i hope you all enjoyed this imagine and ik Y/N just brushed her teeth and now she's eating but please just go with the flow 😭😭 please vote, comment, and feel free to request!! byeeee
________________________________
8/2/22