morning sickness | KSJ

"I can't believe I'm pregnant." you whisper to yourself, while staring at your slightly round stomach in the mirror.

It has been two weeks since you and your husband found out you were pregnant after trying for months, and you still could believe it.

You haven't had any morning sickness yet and you thank God for that. You hated getting sick and Jin knew that.

But if it meant having a child of your own, it was worth it.

The sun had set and Jin was downstairs making dinner, so you decided to give him some company.

You make your way downstairs as the carpeted stairs softly tickle your feet.

You enter the kitchen and immediately get a whiff of something spicy.

"Hey ba-" before you could even finish you stomach does a flip.

Your hand instantly flies to your mouth as you run to the bathroom.

Jin quickly gets the hint and hurriedly opens the windows to help get rid of the smell, and get some fresh air in.

He hear him walk into the bathroom as you throw up your lunch from earlier. You can feel your stomach clench as the acid burns your throat.

Jin kneels beside you, moving the hair out of face. He looks at you with sympathy written all over him.

"I don't think I can do this." you whisper, as you try to catch your breath.

"Yes you can honey, your one of the strongest women I know." he says encouragingly, softly rubbing your back and you throw up again.

After you finish you flush the toilet and rinse your mouth with warm water. Jin staying by your side since you look, and feel like your about to pass out.

"Why don't we get you to bed." he says, picking you up bridal style.

You nod, snuggling into his chest. He goes upstairs into your shared bedroom and gently places you on the bed.

"What about the food you made?" you ask, as you pull the blanket over your shoulder.

"I'll figure it out. You guys just focus on getting some rest." he says, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too and you, even though you keep giving your mom trouble." he chuckles, lightly tapping your stomach.
________________________________
8/14/22