boba | PJM

You were in your bedroom sitting at your desk studying. You had a study guide for your math quiz coming up. You've been procrastinating for the past 2 weeks, and you finally decided to work on it.

You put some music on and read the first question. What is 20% of 50? Good question... what is 20% of 50? You sigh and tap your pencil on the desk.

"This makes no sense." you whisper to yourself. You put your head down on the desk resting your hands under your forehead. "I'm never going to get this don-"

You get a snapchat notification. You look over at your phone and see a text from your best friend Rose.

R.
Y/NNNNNNNNN

You
Yeah wsp

R.
I'm hungry

You
Um ok what do you want me to do about that

R.
Wanna get boba with meeeeee

You
I cant I have to get my study guide done :(

R.
PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEE

You
My moms still at work

R.
Ok and? My mom will drive us

You
Idk

R.
My mom already texted yours. Your going

You
but what about the study guide

R.
you can just copy off of me later

You
do you even have the right answers?

R.
idk i think so

You
yeahh i'll copy off of someone else

You change out of your pajamas into a brown sweatshirt with a mushroom on it, some light wash cargo jeans and white high top vans.

Right after you finish changing someone starts banging on the front door. "Y/NNNNNNN, open the doorrrr" Rose yells at the door. You run down the stairs and open the door.

Before you could even greet Rose she was already past you and was going you through your pantry. "Well hello to you too." you say grabbing your jacket from the closet.

She ignored you and kept looking through the pantry. "Where are the oreos?" you walk over to her and start looking as well. After a minute of searching you say, "I don't think my mom restocked them yet."

"You're so annoying," Rose says, rolling her eyes. "Aren't we going to get boba? You can just get an oreo flavor or something." before Rose could answer her mom starts honking.

You grab your wallet and phone off the counter as Rose closes the pantry and turns of the lights. You both rush out of the house and to the car.

Opening the car door you both sit in the backseats. "Good evening Mrs. Lee." You greet Rose's mom as she pulls out the driveway. "Good evening Y/n."

What took you guys so long?" she asks. "We were looking for Oreos." Rose says looking out the car window. "Uhh no you were looking for Oreos." you reply.

"But you helped me." "Only because...." You both continue arguing until you get to the boba cafe. "...but still i didn't..." "Ok were here! Mrs. Lee interrupts the both of you and unlocks the car doors.

You grab your phone and wallet and get out of the car. Rose follows behind you. You both thank Mrs. Lee and walk inside the cafe. Walking inside you both find a booth to sit at and start talking about random stuff.

"OMG LOOK!" you whisper-shout and tilt your head towards one of the cashiers. "Isn't he so cute?" "I mean he's not ugly." Rose shrugs as you roll your eyes. "He's more that not ugly he's hot."