date | JJK

"Should I wear this black dress?" you ask, holding up the dress. "Or this one?" you say holding up the other.

Jungkook examines both dresses before answering, "The black one."

You nod in agreement and put the other dress back.

You and your boyfriend Jungkook, are going on an amusement park date. He had already gotten ready and was waiting on you.

You start to change into the dress and you can feel his eyes on you.

"Jungkook, my eyes are up here." you laugh snapping your fingers in front of his face.

"Sorry I can't help but stare." he says, biting his lip.

You start to blush and tell him to turn around.

"But I've already seen you-"

"Turn around Jungkook."

"Ok fine, I'm turning around."

You glance at him to make sure he wasn't peaking then finish changing into the dress.

"Ok you can turn around now."

He turns around and his jaw instantly drops.

"Babe you look stunning." he smiles, pulling you in by your waist and passionatly kissing you.

You both pull away after some time and he says, "We should probably get going, it's gonna get late soon."

You nod and both head out the front door and into his luxury car.

🦋

"I'm never going to that thing again." you sigh, slumping into a bench.

"It wasn't even that bad." he chuckled, sitting next to you.

You look at him in shock.

"Do you see how steep that drop is? My stomach is still doing flips, and I'm probably gonna puke."

"We'll if your not feeling well we should go home."

"No it's fine, I don't wanna ruin our day together."

"We'll then we should go on tho at ride next!" he shouts, pointing at a rollercoaster that had atleast five loopy loops.

"Umm, what about that one?" you point at a toddler ride.

"Are you being for real?"

"Yes Jungkook, I'll throw up if I go on that."

"Well then, let's get some churros while we
wait for your stomach to settle."

You both walk to the nearest food cart, fingers interlocked with each other.

"Hello what would you like?" the worker states, while writing something down.

"We'll both have two churros please." he responds, while getting his wallet out and handing the worker a ten dollar bill.

"Keep the change."

Usually you'd fight over who would pay, but that ride messed you up so much you didn't even bother.

"Four churros!" he worker says while handing Jungkook the food.

"Thank you." you both say in unison as Jungkook hands you two and you both find a place to sit.

"These are so good!" you say biting into the churro.

"I know, this is my favorite food in the whole world."

You hum and continue eating. Once you both finish you agree to go on a ferris wheel.

You we're about to get into the line when you felt Jungkook pull you into his arms and wrap his jacket around your waist.

"Jungkook what are y-"

He leans over to whisper something into your ear. "You started your period."

You gasp in shock and stand awkwardly, trying to get a better look and your butt.

"That's why my stomach was hurting so much." you thought.

"Don't worry I covered it."

"But what about your jacket?"

"You're way more important to me than that jacket." he chuckled while giving you a quick peck on your forehead.

"Now let's get you home."
________________________________
8/10/22