telling him your pregnant | KSJ

You and Jin have been trying to have a baby for a few months and everytime you think your pregnant, the test comes out negative.

You can tell Jin is slowly losing hope and you are too. You've suggested adopting a few times but Jin refuse's. He was determined to have a child with you.

It's been about a month since you last took a pregnancy test and you figured you should take one because you've been feeling quit nauseous lately.

You drive to the pharmacy, your head spinning at the fact you might actually be pregnant this time. After grabbing a few test you drive back home.

You have about thirty minutes until Jin leaves work, so you rush upstairs to take the tests.

You sit on the toilet, shaking nervously as you wait for the results to show. You took two test this time, so whatever the results were you were ninety-nine percent sure they were accurate.

Your timer went off and you slowly flip the first test. Positive. You flip the second and almost gasp in shock.

"I'm pregnant." you softly whisper.

"Y/N I'm home!" Jin belts, as he walks into the front door.

He slowly makes his way upstairs and you hurriedly hide the tests.

"What are you doing?" he asks peaking into the bathroom frame.

"Nothing." you respond, your voice slightly shaking.

He doesn't question it and replies, "Well I brought some panda express."

"Really?!" your eyes light up and you rush downstairs to see a bag on the counter.

He softly chuckles and follows behind you. He hands you your food and you both sit at the dining table.

The sweet and tangy aroma of orange chicken filling the atmosphere.

Thank God it didn't make you nauseous. You both eat for a bit until you couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Jin, I have something to show you."

"And what's that?"

You tell him to follow you upstairs and he does. You both walk into the bathroom and he turns the light on.

You take out the two pregnancy tests and show them to him.

"Your pregnant?"

"Yes!" you exclaim smiling at him.

"We finally did it!" he beams as he picks you up and twirls you around.

He puts you down and you notice a few tears streaming down his face.

"Don't cry." you mumble, but loud enough for him to hear as you wipe his tears with your thumb.

"I'm just so happy." he says while grabbing your waist and pulling close and pressing his lips on yours.

You both smile into the kiss, before slowly pulling away.

"We gonna be great parents."
________________________________
8/8/22