love at first sight ~ pt. 2 | JJK

edited 12/22/22

this imagine was requested by 0L_A_L_I_S_A0

It had been about a week since Jungkook had asked you on a date, and you both agreed to have a dinner date at a fancy restaurant.

Which was coincidently not very far from your house and you could honestly walk there if you really wanted to.

Jungkook got there twenty minutes early to make sure his suit, hair, along with the table were perfect.

You got there a few minutes later in a tight black dress and heels. After staring at you in awe, he stood up to greet you.

"Well, hello beautiful." he beamed, kissing your hand.

"Hey Jungkook." you blushed, as he pulled out your chair for you.

"Thanks." you murmured, sitting down as he went back to his seat.

You took a moment to analyze the restaurant. The lights we're dimmed, there were small candles on each table and slow jazz music played in the background.

You both start getting to know eachother as you waited for the waiter.

You never even thought to ask him for his age as he looked around yours but learned that he's twenty five which is two years older than you.

After a while the waiter came and Jungkook started to order his food.

After a quick glance at the menu he said, "I'll have a filet mignon with baked potatoes please."

He looked up at you, signaling you to order next. "I'll have the lamb chops with white rice."

"One filet mignon with baked potatoes and lamb chops with white rice coming right up!" he beamed, then shuffled away.

You both continue to talk and he tells you about how he loves to sing, dance, and wants to someday purse a music career.

"You can sing? I don't believe you."

"Why not?" he chuckled, taking a sip of his water.

"I don't know I guess it's the tattoos."

"So your saying people with tattoos can't sing?" he asked teasingly.

"No, you just look more like a dancer." you respond defensively.

"Well believe it or not I can do both."

"What can't you do?"

"Stop staring at your lips."

"Oh shut up." you said, playfully kicking him under the table.

A few moments later your food arrived.

"Filet mignon with baked potatoes for the gentleman and lamb chops with rice for the lady." the waiter spoke in what you assumed to be a french accent.

He was different from the one before because you noticed he had a bald spot in the middle of his head.

"Thank you." you both say in unison and the waiter turned to leave.

You both enjoy your food, occasionally starting small talk. You could honestly say, that was the best food you've ever had.

After you both finished, Jungkook payed for the food not forgetting to leave a huge tip.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure, why not." you shrugged, getting up.

You both walk out of the restaurant hand in hand. Having no idea where you two were going, just let your feet guide you.

"So wait can you actually sing."

"Yep. Wanna hear?"

You nod in respond and he starts singing one of the songs that played earlier in the restaurant.

His voice was so soft and sweet like honey, you honestly didn't expect him to sound that good.

"Wow." you mumbled in shock after he finished.

"Your voice is so pretty! If I was a manager of a gym music industry I would hire you right away."

He just laughed in response, as you both continued waking.

The sun had fully set at this point so it was quite chilly. Jungkook had noticed the slight goosebumps on your arms and offered you his blazer.

"Are you sure you won't get cold?"

"I'll be fine, here." he said, as he wrapping the blazer around your shoulders.

You thanked him as you instantly started to warm up.

"Soo... what are you looking to accomplish in your future?"

You thought for a bit before answering "I really want be a fashion designer, but my parents want be to become a doctor."

"How come?"

"They say it's because I won't be successful as a fashion designer."

"I think you could if you just put your mind to it."

"Yea, I just don't want to disappoint my parents." you sighed.

"Then prove them wrong. I believe you could become one of the top designers out there."

"You really think so?"

"Yup."

You both continue walking hand in hand until you reach your front door.

"Thank you Jungkook, I had a really fun time."

"Anytime. I'm glad you had fun." he beamed.

You slowly turned to leave but he grabbed your wrist.

"Wait."

You turned back around to face him. He was so close to you that you could feel his warm breath on your lips.

You gaze into his glistening eyes and he cups your cheeks with his cold hands, slowly pressing his soft lips onto yours.

You instantly felt weak at the knees as you kissed him back. He gradually pulled away, leaving you there speechless.

"You should probably head inside now, it's getting late."

You nodded and started unlocking the door.

"What about your blazer? Won't you get cold?"

"I'll be fine, keep it to remind you of me."

You softly smile at his words as you open the door. You turn around once more to look at his handsome figure.

His dark hair messy, his cheeks flushed, his hands in his pockets, and a shy smile across his face.

"Until next time." he mumbled as you slowly closed the door.
________________________________
helloooo how have you guys been? thank you 0L_A_L_I_S_A0 for this request and i'm sorry it took so long to write. i wasnt even planing on writing this but it's ended up working out! i hope you enjoyed. everyone please vote, comment and feel free to request as well ❤️❤️
________________________________
9/17/22