insecure | KNJ

You just got out of the bath and we're putting your pajamas on. For some reason you couldn't get your top on, so you were stuck with your arms over your head.

You slightly started to panicking when you realized you would have to ask Namjoon to help you. Especially because all you had on was underwear.

You've been feeling pretty insecure lately, however you didn't tell your boyfriend because you didn't want to worry him or anything.

Just thinking about your body made you want to cry. Your boyfriend happened to already be laughing at you in the door way so at least you didn't have to fetch him.

"I'm assuming you need some help?" he chuckled, as he walked toward you.

"That would be nice." you huffed.

He walked over and help you put your arms into the sleeves. You avoided eye contact with him because you felt so ashamed of your body.

"There you go. Do you need help with your shorts too?" he jokingly asked.

"Nah I'm good." you reply, your cheeks turning pink.

"If you say so." he shrugs, walking into the bathroom connected to your shared bedroom.

You sigh as he closes the door and put your shorts on. Then hop into the bed, your mind swarming with negative thoughts.

He thinks your fat.

He doesn't love you.

You need to go on a diet.

You don't deserve him.

You were so caught up in your emotions that you didn't even realize you were crying and he was laying beside you, pulling you into his arms.

"Y/N what's wrong?" he asked, slowly wiping the tears off your face.

You hyperventilate into his chest, struggling to form words.

"Breath sweetheart." he cooed into your ear.

You took a few deep breaths, and finally started talking.

"Do you think I'm fat?"

"No? Why would I?"

"I don't know. I've just been feeling really insecure lately an-" you rant, chocking up on the last few words.

He rubs random shapes on your back listening intently. He hated to see you sad, especially cry.

"Babe you look so beautiful, I don't understand why you feel that way." he said, cupping your cheeks and softly pecking your lips.

"Just know every inch of your body is beautiful."

You wipe your remaining tears and snuggle back into his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too Y/N. Never forget that."
________________________________
8/13/22