birthday | JJK

this imagine was requested by BethanyHaydt

edited 7/10/23

"LOOOOOOVE, NEVER KNEW WHAT I WAS MISSING!" you belted at the top of your lungs as you sang along with the karaoke machine.

Today is your birthday and Jungkook, your boyfriend bought you a mini karaoke machine for your apartment as a birthday gift.

You and Jungkook were currently live on Weverse and all the fans were cheering you guys on.

"BUT I KNEW ONCE WE START KISSING!" he continued.

"I FOUND YOOOOU!" we finished together smiling and looking passionately into each others eyes.

"That's my favorite R&B song of all time." you said plopping yourself on the couch and pouring yourself another drink, making sure to be out of the frame.

"I think we can all tell." Jungkook chuckled referring to the fans watching.

You laughed then started reading the comments.

"What song do you guys wanna hear next?" you ask the phone as suggestions start to fill the comments.

"These comments go so fast."

"I know right." Jungkook responded as he searched for another song.

"There mostly spamming Still With You."

"They have good taste."

You playfully rolled my eyes as you took another shot.

The song soon started playing and you swayed to the beat of the music.

You silently admired Jungkook from the couch and waved your hands slowly back and forth like you were at a concert.

When he was done singing you gave him a standing ovation then rushed to hug him.

"Your voice is so pretty!" you squealed as you briefly embraced him tightly.

You then heard the door bell ring followed by a bunch of knocking.

You sit back down on the couch and continue reading comments as Jungkook goes to open the door.

"Who do you guys think it is?" you ask Army.

The door opened and the members start singing Happy Birthday to You in unison.

You were really surprised to see the members there but you were even more shocked when you landed your eyes on Jin.

He had been in the military for a while now and you were very touched that he used his small break from the military to spend time with you on your birthday.

You immediately started getting emotional since this is your first birthday away from home and you were so touched by how much effort the members put into it.

"You guys are so sweet." you choked out, taking the flowers from Jimin.

"Group hug!" Hoseok sang as we all hugged eachother.

"Thank you guys so much you don't know how how much this means to me." you smiled wiping your tears as you all sat on the couch.

"Hi army!" Taehyung smiled as he waved at the camera. He then turned the camera horizontally so everyone would be in the frame.

Oh my gosh I forgot we were live.

"Hopefully Jin doesn't destroy my cake like he did with his and Jungkook's."

The members immediately erupted into laughter, Jin laughing the hardest.

"Guys, look how cute this cake is." you showed the camera, careful not to drop it.

The cake was carefully decorated with white and purple frosting.

"I made it myself." Jin butted in.

"That's very sweet of you Jin."

"You guys wanna hear another song?" Jungkook asks, reading the comments.

"You guys should sing Ano Bashode." you reply.

"I actually forgot about that song." Yoongi spoke.

"What?! How did you forget about that song it's so good?!" you exclaimed in shock.

"I listen to that song almost every day. " you pointed at the comments as you continued, "See even Army is agreeing with me, Ano Bashode it is."

You picked up the karaoke controller and typed it in.

Seconds later Jungkook's adlibs started playing.

"Ano bashode oh oh oooh pretty girl yeah."
he sang while pointing at you.

You heart beat immediately sped up and your face flushed red as the members cheered him on.

What can you say? You can't help but be mesmerized by his voice.

It didn't help that Army was clowning you in the comments about you blushing either.

You guys continued to sing songs that were requested until your throats hurt.

"Ok guys we've been live for a few hours now and it's getting late so we're gonna go, see you guys next time byeeeee!"

"Byeeee!" the boys all said in unison while waving at the phone as You ended the live.

"This is my first birthday here is Korea and I'm so happy you guys were here to make it special." you smiled

"Anything for you." Jungkook replied, pecking your lips.
________________________________
7/9/23