baby fever | KSJ

edited 8/8/22

"Aww isn't she so cute?" you squeal showing Jin a picture of a baby girl on your phone.

"Yea she's pretty cute." he replied

You were sitting at the dinning table while Jin was cooking dinner. He was making some pizza and was waiting for it to be done in the oven.

You guys have been married for two years now and you've been having major baby fever recently, since all your friends were having kids.

"Omgosh look at this one!" you show him another baby picture. It was a baby boy in a strawberry costume.

"And look at his cute feet!" you gushed while pointing at them. (A/N no I do not have a foot fetish.)

Jin nodded while giving you a skeptical look.

"What?" you ask looking up at him.

"Why do you keep showing me baby photos all of a sudden?"

"No reason I just think there cute."

He hums in response and you both stay quiet for a bit.

"Jin?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"I want a baby." his eyes widen in shock

"Really? I don't know if we're ready to have a baby." You slightly frown but then he adds, "But if you really want one I'm sure we can make it work."

You jump up in excitement and bump your knee on the dining table.

"OW!" you tell holding your knee.

Jin chucked while coming to your aid. He gives you an ice pack and then tells you to sit on the couch.

"Y/N I would love to have a family with you." he beamed while he took the pizza out of the oven and setting it on the counter to cool off.

"I just hope you won't be as clumsy when you get pregnant." he chuckled.

"Well there's only one way to find out." you wink gesturing him to join you on the couch.
————————————————————————
hey guys 👋
i know it's been a while (only 5 months)
but i'm still alive and haven't forgotten about this story. I've been working on longer stories but there on my school chromebook and i get that back next month so it'll be a while until i post them 😭😭 but PLEASE stay tuned 🙏🙏
also please comment,vote and request!! 💗💗
________________________________7/7/2022