Part 3

We finally arrived to our school, but to our horror, the driver kept on going. Usually, most parents drop their kids off at the front, in between busses, until I heard the signal clicking. He went further, into the staff and student parking area. I almost about died of a heart attack there for a second. We pull in, just as other kids and teachers were parking their cars.

"My old high school. Last graduated here when this truck was new." the driver says, leaning forward, getting a look at the now massive building that loomed over us, and at the same time, manuevering the truck in the parking lot, somehow not looking forward, or not running over anyone in the process.

"It's grown quite a bit. Last time I was here was when my son played football, and that top building wasn't there."

What?! I thought, he actually has a kid?! This was bizzarre. He parked next to the curb, as I opened the door, not because I wanted to get out soon, but to let my friends out, as we saw Rae, leaning against the wall of the giant school. And just in time I saw Tristan getting out of the backseat, his tiny tight shirt had ridden up further, exposing all the six pack of his abs, as if he were wearing a crop top, his whole back was showing as he perfectly arched his back and stomach, and when he stood back up, his pants had sagged, and his boxer shorts were bunched on top of his skinny jeans. It was a beautiful sight to behold, as he began to straighten himself out. Now I don't know if his shirt shrank some more or he grew an inch taller, because for some reason, his shirt failed to cover his stomach, but I didn't care, it was so much nicer to see Tristan's skin exposed, and with his tight shirt, his V-shaped hips were even more pronounced, even as he let his boxers show.

 Now I don't know if his shirt shrank some more or he grew an inch taller, because for some reason, his shirt failed to cover his stomach, but I didn't care, it was so much nicer to see Tristan's skin exposed, and with his tight shirt, his V-shape...

Rae (real name Rye (yes, rye) Silverthorne) is a bi-sexual kid, though he's far more interested in girls, especially those who he sees as attractive. We met when Tristan and I were freshman, primarily because he thought I was hot (and still does), but Rae came from a different town once he was finished with 8th grade. He's sort of spacey who barely notices anyone who happens to pass by him, but just like Ash, he's very intelligent, and when he's done after high school he's studying stuctural engineering; which is why he has class in welding and auto shop. And just like with Ash, I will not go up to Rae and simply ask him for my homework troubles. Despite his emo looks, he's very much into 80's-90's hip-hip, stuff from Earth, Wind & Fire, and tinkering with his very own '68 Charger that his father handed down to him (and he's really good). He's very easygoing with the girls, and for guys he only finds attractive (like Tristan, Ash and I). Finally, like Ash, he has a younger sibling, a brother who also goes to this school (though Ash's sibling goes to a different school).

 Finally, like Ash, he has a younger sibling, a brother who also goes to this school (though Ash's sibling goes to a different school)

Dylan is just alot like his big bro. He's also bi, have to admit they're very attractive brothers on this campus, and he's a bit taller than his big bro, and a bit muscular for his thin frame. And just like his big bro Dylan has his own '78 Dodge truck that he restomoded to fit the 'Magnum' V8 into his truck, that his dad had bought from the junkyard. I turned to where Dylan was looking. He kept his eye to the Chevy truck that was still parked on school property...

Whoops! I walked back to the driver.

"I'll think about the offer you told us," I say.

"You better keep your word. If not, this truck's sold to the first buyer," he says, putting the shift lever in D. Dylan kept his eyes on the truck as it left the school grounds, before finally driving on the main drag. Rae finally looked at me, then, as usual, eyeing me, slowly, up and down, at my "muscular" physique. He squeezed my biceps, and traced a single bulging vein that barely popped in my bicep, and with Dylan pulling my shirt tight against my body, Rae ran his hands along my hips, as if patting me for wires. He finally hugged me from behind, as I am the only one to feel Rae's very hard, skinny body against mines.

************************

We were very early for our class periods, as Tristan, Ash, Rae, and I were sitting at the table, rummaging through our bags, to make sure we have everything, as our books, papers, pencils, homework littered the small circular table, as if we were in a heavy study session before finals (believe me, we do this before midterms and especially finals). As I was digging through, i smashed my fingers against something hard, but small. I fiddled in the darkness, hoping I didn't bring a brick to school again. That time it happened I had a 3-day in-school suspension (ISS), as they were thinking I might cause the school harm. Oh no! It was even worse. It was one of those brick Milwaukee 18V 5.0 battery! I hate using my school bag as a work bag on the weekends! And if I got caught with this thing.... Rae was the first to look up, and I turned to see what grabbed his attention. 

Whoa! I thought. She's beautiful... 

"Where'd she come from?" I heard Tristan ask. 

"I don't know, but sorry to say this, she's average." Ash remarked. But for Rae, he knew what a beautiful girl looked like, and I seem to agree with him, as he got up off of his seat, threw his empty bag to the floor, while his school stash still littered the table. The three of us bunched our heads together, anticipation was building; will Rae succeed, or will the girl just brush past? They seemed to get along quite nicely, but at the same time, she looked like she had her guard way up. Rae leaned against the wall, while the girl continued to show some slight interest, as she straightens her book bag and her books. She seemed to be almost the same height as Rae, as if she were a model of some kind. She seemed to nod in agreement at times, but kept her facial expressions neutral during their exchanges. Soon, she produced a sheet of paper, that, when Rae came back, turned out to be her class schedule, and available tutoring hours, which I very much needed.

"Real smooth, Casanova," Ash joked, giggling at his joke, as Rae came back to his seat, then cleared his throat. I take a quick glance at the clock. "No, seriously. Who was she?..."

Oh no! I'm going to be late for English! And that teacher's strict about lateness! I quickly grabbed my books, papers, pencils, completely forgetting about that girl, or the Milwaukee battery in my bag, while Tristan leaned on his hand, and still remembering that he had on that tight t shirt, I could see that it had lifted completely to expose some more of his abs... But before I left, he quickly gave me a hug, and at the same time I could feel his tight t shirt riding over both our bodies, then returned to his seat, this time not caring about adjusting his shirt, letting all six-subtly showing packs completely exposed, and the bottom of his pec was exposed, but it didn't matter to Tristan, or the school, as long he didn't carry a brick - or a lithium battery - that would wound him to in-school suspension, or be sent home to change. I take one last look at my friends...before making the trek to my classroom..

That girl was suddenly on my mind now...

Sorry, it's just more introduction of my characters, but hopefully, I'll get things rolling...