Part 47

We just studied, not looking at each other, even though our desks were facing each other, our faces buried in our assignments in an English classroom for nearly an hour, and it's not even 4:30 yet. I sat back up and stretched against the chair back, for having to hunch over my paperwork for nearly an hour straight without looking upward, and my neck felt stiff. 

Sequoia was still hunched over her homework, her hair still sitting behind her shoulders, and her pile of papers were shrinking even more than mines, as she finished her homework in record time. Even her shirt strap seemed to agree, as it sat precariously over the "ball" part of her shoulder joint, and at a moment's notice, it would slide down her skinny, sexy bicep.

They're just clothes, she's still covered up. Even in a bra... I shake my head, telling myself while watching her studying and still hunching over her homework assignments. She's taking her studies very seriously...

And then it happened. Her shirt strap fell down her shoulder and slipped down her bicep as she adjusted herself in the seat, but she didn't take notice. 

Of course she doesn't. She's hot. And beautiful. 

I noticed her necklace once more, resting on her bare chest, and I thought it went under her shirt, like she has been wearing them for some time. I got up, as I needed to stretch, after sitting for over an hour or so. I walked around the classroom for a while, getting some circulation going in my legs. I finally noticed her necklace and the cross, but they were now out in the open, resting outside her shirt, and resting next to her hip, since the chain to her necklace is pretty long. 

She didn't notice everything, as she was still absorbed into her studies, and I was greeted back to her bare shoulder once more, where the strap used to sit, and her collar bones began sticking out once more. The shirt strap falls even lower then finally gets caught in the crook of her arm as she straightens her hair once more, pushing it back behind her, before continuing to write into her papers.

I got back into my homework once more, thinking that I might be in a dream of sorts, but nope. I was still in an English classroom, working on my Biology assignment, and next up is my English papers that I needed to write.  On top of that, she already knows I'm in the room with her, and I could see her exposed neck, and her hair pushed off to the side, where she was writing...

She looked up, and shook her hand from writing so long, put her pencil down, and began to crack her knuckles. She shook her hands once more, pushed her hair back again, and stood up. Like I did earlier, she walked around the room, stretching as she does. I watched as she places her hands on the small of her back, and arched her back as far as she can, while I heard her back popping. The sound of her back popping made me cringe, as I tried to focus on my homework as much as possible. And the sound of her cross, dogtag and key pendants as they swung in front of her stomach, but they were still out of her shirt.

Soon, she sat back down, put her finished papers and bounced them on the desk to make a neat pile, before going over to the computers. By then, it was already 5:30, and soon it would be time to head for home. 

She sat at one of the computers, putting her papers in a typing easel next to the monitors, and began typing. 

One. 

Letter. 

At. 

A. 

Time. 

She turned back to me, her hands resting in front of the keyboard.

"Can you show me how to type?" I was shocked, as she was still looking at me. I put my pencil down, walked over to a nearby computer, and sat down next to her, and my mouth became dry as ever now. I did my best to teach her how to use the keyboard, but she was fascinated by my "teaching", even though she had taken Keyboarding back in Los Angeles. I guess she had forgotten how to do so, even though she's in high school, and in the same grade as I am.

I logged into my "moodle" account for English, and showed Sequoia how to do the same for her English class as well, and how to submit her homework there too, even though her teacher didn't require anyone to submit homework online. Even Omega is requiring all of us to start submitting homework online from now on, utilizing the moodle account. Tristan is very good at this stuff, since he's the only one I know of at this school that carries around a portable scanner in his bag, and scans his homework into his laptop which he then sends online to his teachers. He is made an example in all his classes that everyone should be like Tristan, and they should submit their homework online. 

Our fingers began to overlap on the keyboard, and my heart skipped a beat, just a little. We looked at each other, and smiled, as we slowly took our fingers off of the keyboard. I took a deep breath, that shook.

Am I that nervous? I asked myself, because before, I wasn't as nervous back in the library, but in this quiet classroom... Just the two of us... I swallowed, before returning to "tutoring" Sequoia with her keyboarding skills, using the computer that was next to hers. 

I guess we got carried away because the next moment, we heard the sound of a door knocking. I turned my head towards the door.

"Anyone here?" The janitor asked, peering into the room, with a mop in his hand, and the other holding onto the plastic gray cart behind him, that held the trash can.

"Just us. We're getting ready to leave now." I say, getting ready to get my stuff and put them into my bag. Sequoia was also doing the same, putting her finished homework into her bag, and slung it over her exposed left shoulder and collar bone, while leaving her shirt strap hanging next to her bicep. 

The janitor was now long gone, but at the corner of my eye, I saw Sequoia tugging at the front of her shirt, and at the same time, she held her long necklace and dogtag pendants over her shirt, before dropping them back under her shirt. She gave her shirt a good tug for a final time, and as she did I watched as her necklace fell out of view as they tumbled under her shirt, until they landed in front of her toned stomach. I was already getting hard once more just from hearing those necklaces fall deep under her shirt, and especially the noises of her pendants they were making as they fell between her shirt and body before landing in front of her stomach. She arched her long neck, and tugged at her shirt once more, before pulling her hair back. I was greeted to her chest with the chain that disappeared under her shirt, the strap that lay next to her bicep, and the messenger bag strap that sat on her exposed shoulder, where the shirt strap should've been.

Soon, out of nowhere, she leaned forward, her pendants clanging against one another deep under her shirt as she leaned, and gave me a gentle peck on my cheek. The sounds of her necklace were making me hard even more just from hearing them rub between her shirt and toned abs.

"Thank you for helping me. It was the most fun hanging out in this classroom with you." She says, pulling her bag strap over her shoulder once more. Before she turned, I caught a glint of the dogtag metal through her shirt fabric, even though she has her pendants deep under her shirt, in front of her stomach, and the pendant outlines were poking through the fabric. She walks out of the classroom, her neck craned to make it look even longer, and to make sure I was really looking at her long, elegant, and gorgeous neck. I was hard now...

The image of her wearing that off-shoulder shirt when I was at her house began coming back once more, and those necklaces were buried under that shirt she's wearing now, along with that sexy, off-shoulder t shirt.