Part 4

All of my morning classes have gone really well, so far, and I have to admit, I felt pretty good about myself since there were these two gay boys in my History class ogling me, as I gave my speech to the front of the class, and normally, I get very nervous when I'm in the front of the room, especially when I present by myself. 

Not today...

*****************************

Now, it was time for lunch, and man, has it never came so fast. I was starved, but finally, after waiting in line, I got me a hamburger, fries, and a carton of chocolate milk. Before I began to eat, look who greeted me? Just kidding, Tristan stood over me, as I recognized his flat, slight 6-pack-lined stomach flashing out of his tiny tight t shirt. He placed his tray down on the table, pulled his chair out, and sat down. I began to imagine what he looked like throughout the morning, as he wore that shirt like a crop top, the bottom part of his shirt was all scrunched and resting between the top part of his abdomen and his chest, and since this morning, his shirt looked like it had daringly risen close... 

Tristan smiled, then ate some more of his food, as I kept checking him out some more. He was used to me looking at him this way since 1st grade. He had narrow shoulders that sloped, and his collar bones poked through the fabric of his shirt; normally, I've seen other boys sort of like Tristan's build whose shoulders were normal, broad, or straight, as if they were hunched over. Not Tristan. He daintily put down his silverware, wiped his mouth, and cleared his throat.

"Remember this morning when Rae talked to that girl? Get this: even though she transferred here, she's now the lead tutor, she's the brains of not only this school, but the whole of our grade as well. Turns out she's outsmarted ol' Rae finally." Tristan smiled, wiping his hands before crumpling the napkin back into his tray.

"Yeah, I have math next. That teacher told me I might need a tutor as soon as possible..."

"And that chance might be tonight. Come on. She has no friends, no boyfriend..." Tristan now sits next to me, then leans even closer that when I look down at his stomach, there is a huge gap between his stomach and his thighs. For a 16-year-old his 6-pack abs were even more pronounced as he bent over. Even his belt and buckle were still visible. NO stomach rolls whatsoever. Only when he wears a slightly loose t shirt does it make it look like he has a stomach roll.

And he has a flat chest to boot.

"I've been there. Got turned down... I'm kind of scared to ask her. She's pretty though." I had to admit that myself. First time I laid my eyes on her she was like an angel that had fallen from heaven... No. I mustn't think such things. Maybe the teacher will assign me a tutor after his class today. No chance will I ever get a girl like her. Maybe I'll be paired with some nerdy kid, and that chance is much higher, than being tutored by that new girl. Tristan saw what I was looking at, then slapped at my stomach, before gently rubbing it.

"Maybe after school today we could head to my house, and work off that stomach of yours," he giggled, then leaned on his thigh. Even though Tristan had long arms, he had nice biceps with veins that popped, and with how tight his t shirt is, I could still see the veins under his shirt sleeves, where they disappeared under his shoulders. Tristan always told me I had the biggest biceps of the group, but I told him his were the most defined, especially as he flexed his arms. Even if he rested his arm, let them hang besides his body, I could almost see every vein in his arm, from his hands all the way to his biceps, and those big veins in the back of his forearm that wrapped around his elbow is what I liked best about Tristan's arm. 

The bell rang, and for me, it was time for math, while Tristan was already on his feet, slugging his backpack as high as he can over his shoulders, then tugged at his skinny jeans, while leaving his shirt high over his 6-pack abdomen. We hugged before parting for our classes. Tristan left for Physics, his whole abdomen and back completely exposed while his little t shirt resembles that of a little kid's shirt, and his backpack now rests over his exposed back.