Part 53

Today, we had no school, as it was the start of the big state testing week. Tristan, Ash and I studied once more at Ash's house. The freshman started their big tests, which takes two days, and later on, the seniors get to take theirs, while the sophomores and juniors follow not too far behind. The seniors take their SAT and ACTs later on in the evening, followed by their career assessments. 

Ash was on his knees for the first time, sitting on his carpeted floor, since he always sits at his desk, and like always, he's shirtless, showing off his muscular torso, and likes to bother Tristan as well. 

"What did you get for this one here?" he asked Tristan.

"Which one?"

"Number 10." 

"I got 'C'".

"You sure about that?" Ash was skeptical, raising an eyebrow at Tristan's answer. 

"Positive," he says, not even looking up from his answer key, and chewing on his pencil eraser.

"Sometimes I think you like to lie to me so I can fail and be like Greg." With that, Ash grabbed a pillow, pushed Tristan with it, and chucked it at him, and laughed.  

"Greg? That loser?" Tristan recovered himself off the floor, and looks over the pillow Ash had thrown at him. He sat back up, and held the pillow on his lap, and leaned on it, while still holding onto the answer key.

"I heard you got the hottest math teacher of the school." Ash says, now focusing his attention to me. 

"Who?" I kind of play dumb. I knew who he was talking about, but still kept to myself.

"You know who I'm talking about." Ash takes his phone off his desk and begins flipping through it, and found Mr. Omega's picture. The picture that had been circulating around school, of him facing everyone, and his hot abs showing through his shirt that had lifted, and his hair covered one eye.

"How did you get to be in his class?" 

"I just got kinda put in there for calculus. He's the only one who can teach Calculus, even though I heard he teaches Trigonometry also."

"Brains and braun. I love it. You're so lucky!" Ash was practically drooling over my math teacher's photo now. It's not my fault they stuck me in that hard class. He also doesn't need answer keys; he simply looks it over, and check. It's either right or wrong, since he already knew the stuff. I can't imagine him when he's our age, and everyone fighting over him. I'll bet he's even more popular back then...

"Hello? Earth to Elliot," Ash snapped his fingers. I snapped out, and was greeted to both Tristan and Ash, who were smirking now.

"Daydreaming about your teacher? No, no, don't say it. You were actually lost and drooling." I looked down, and saw a wet speck of spit on my pants, where I had hung my mouth open and that speck of drool landed. I wiped my chin, surprised the drool was still running.

"Maybe." I pick up my mock-up tests, and Tristan went back to gnawing on the pencil eraser.

"You're so lucky to be in his class. I heard, if we're lucky next year, we might get Miss Levine for our English 4 teacher. She's smoking hot. Think it's just guys falling over her? Even girls can't get enough of her in her class." Ash says, rolling onto his back and his side, before sitting back up, his ab muscles constricting as he sat back up. "She would be a real treat to be in her class."

"Levine? Isn't she..."

"Yes. I know." Suddenly, I thought about her once more, in that hallway after Sequoia had left back to the commons area. She was practically flirting with me in that hallway...