Part 30

The next day we hung out around Elias' part of the town, this side of town I wasn't familiar with. He drove his dad's fancy 2014 Chevy truck High Country edition, that was paid off, since it was used, and has all the bells and whistles in it. Leather seats, big touch screen, soft-touch dash. Sunroof. Large center console. It even drove far nicer than that 2004 Yukon they had just bought yesterday. 

It was Wednesday, halfway through our spring break

It was Wednesday, halfway through our spring break. I was mainly worried of running into any kids who I went to school with, and there are many places, even in this part of town, that they can hang out in. Then again, with my new look, I was sure they wouldn't recognize me, if I blended like the locals of this town. Especially hanging out with Elias. This part of town looked more upscale, and cleaner, than the other side. 

We drove into downtown, with the mountains looming in the distance, not my mountains, but the ones with the towers on its peaks, as mines were behind us, and they don't have any towers on them. My dad didn't say when he was going to pick me up, or for that matter, the time, as I just sat in the passenger seat, while Elias drove down this busy 6-lane highway, until we came to this one interesting intersection, that when upon entering, it looked like the other drivers were driving on "the wrong side", facing us, and these crazy assortments of traffic lights, which then connected to the normal, 4-lane street.

 My dad didn't say when he was going to pick me up, or for that matter, the time, as I just sat in the passenger seat, while Elias drove down this busy 6-lane highway, until we came to this one interesting intersection, that when upon entering, it...

It may be 2017, and with Elias' 2014 Chevy truck, we stood out, compared to those old cars entering and leaving the intersection. Its like we were transported back to the early 2000's or something, as Elias mentioned it was there before we were born, as we waited for the light to turn green. The green arrow light turned on, and we made a right-hand turn through the weird intersection, then continued on...

Our first "date" was this bowling alley I have never seen before, it made sense since I never knew this part of town, but I have heard kids talk about this part of town. And, to be perfectly honest, there are some really hot-looking kids hanging here. Especially at this bowling alley. And I was taken aback as Elias controlled the big truck in the tiny parking lot, and only using the mirrors when backing before perfectly slotting the truck between two compact cars, an old beat-up 80s-era Ford hatchback with a 'FOR SALE' sign at the back glass, and a Toyota hybrid.