Part 19

It is now Tuesday, and Tristan is out with a cold, so I was a little saddened that I had to eat lunch all by myself, and to make it worse, I had the big lunch table all to myself. The sky was gloomy throughout the whole morning, until lunch time. Outside, it was raining a little, and the little field where the kids usually played football during lunch was muddy and puddles abound. Earlier in the day there were these fat raindrops that pounded the roof and the sides of the building, and this freak lightning knocked out power momentarily in math, so we just sat around in math in the dark.

I took my tray to the plastic trash can and the dishwasher, not caring to finish what was left of my lunch, as I wasn't hungry anyway, and the day was not the same without Tristan. I put my tray where the dish washer would collect them, and made my way to the library, where I took out my homework, and got to work on them.

It was hard to concentrate on my studies, even though I had my books and papers in front of me. I looked around the library, then at the other kids at their computers. A boy typed out his homework, another tried to code something, as if trying to get a cheat sheet or something for his math test, and the other looked completely bored out of his mind, as he played what looks to be Minecraft, and he was slouching all the down in his seat.

The bell rang, and I gathered my stuff and headed to my class...

***********************************

I studied back in the library, finally getting some work done, even though Tristan wasn't in school. I was getting ready to leave for the day when Sequoia finally came in the library, books and all, as she slowly makes her way to a table.

I initially thought we were in a movie set as she gently set her big binder down on the table, followed by her bag, and sat down. In a graceful manner, as if told by her director, before beginning to work on her homework in silence also.

She is beyond beautiful... 

She is that hot! But somewhere in the back of my mind I hope I didn't see her as a sex symbol; after all, she's my tutor, and I was the lucky one she was tutoring me.

Above all, she's a student. A talented high school student.

Imagine what it'll be like to be in the same classes as her? 

Even just one class...

She is just a student. Nothing more. A talented high school student. She looks like she's in need of a friend though...

Maybe....

She began going through her homework and bag for her day's work, putting them on the table in front of her, then began working on them, after opening up that big binder. I know it's really wrong to just stare at her (I couldn't help it; she's very beautiful, and that shirt of hers drives me crazy, just seeing the strap riding up and down her skinny bicep as she moved her arms, and whenever she writes its always getting caught in the crook of her elbow...) I finally gathered my courage, gathered my stuff, and headed for her table.

She looked up, and I couldn't believe my eyes as she shook her hair away from the front of her chest, and revealing her long neck once more. She pushed her hair back again, and as she did, she had revealed a long necklace she is wearing over her chest. The rest of the chain went under her shirt, and it was one of those military-style chains, something I probably hadn't noticed the first time around when she entered the library.

 The rest of the chain went under her shirt, and it was one of those military-style chains, something I probably hadn't noticed the first time around when she entered the library