Part 43

Tristan and I hung out at his house, studying and just hanging out in his room. He's in this shirt that was almost big on him, and he let it fall down both his shoulders, and showing off his chest as we studied our homework. I felt hard just seeing him dressed like that, while exposing his bare chest and abdomen. Only when he stands up is when his stomach is completely flat, and his shirt drops down even lower to his waist. But today, he sat on his bed, and his shirt fell low over his stomach, but he took out his arms to allow him to write, letting his shirt sit over his stomach in the meantime.

He looked over my shoulder at my English homework, then rested his chin there. As he did so, it reminded me of that day back at that bowling alley, of Kira's long, slender, sexy, and rough neck resting on my shoulder. For some reason, as fit as Kira is, he's always got this double chin, even though he has a long, slender neck, and his neck is almost flat, except for a hint of an adam's apple, and I could still feel him pressing his neck and chin against my shoulder as he laid on there. 

Not like Sequoia's. Or even Tristan's. Tristan also has a smooth neck as he rested his on my shoulder. And it's also long, and slender, but not nearly as long as Kira's. And he also has a hint of an adam's apple as he puts his head back and stretches his neck.

I wanted to shake my head, but Tristan still rested his chin on my shoulder, and soon, he started running his hand slowly, up and down my neck, while still laying his chin on my shoulder, while I felt the tingles in my spine. Out of nowhere, he kissed my neck, while still stroking softly with his fingertips as he ran his fingers in front of my neck.

"You're neck is so sexy, and long." Tristan says, still leaning close, and kissing some more. Without thinking, I began arching my head sideways first, then back, while Tristan ran his hands the entire length of my neck.

"It's not that long." I tell him, but I could tell it was longer, based on how Tristan ran his hands up and down, while I still had my head arched back, and him running his hands in front on my neck. But not only that, since my spurt, I'm now slightly taller than him as well. Come to think of it, I'm now  taller than most of my friends, except for Ash. 

Soon, he put his arms back in his sleeves, and just left his shirt as it was, hanging below his stomach, before raising it back over his chest, covering it over his pecs, and leaving it there, so that it only showed a little "cleavage". 

Tristan does makes me go crazy, a lot, and today was no exception, as always, as he sat cross-legged on the floor now, straightened his shirt some more, and got down to business on his homework.

Tristan's shirt looks like his, but with the shirt's neck collar even bigger, and no necklace for now. He looked at me once more, and as he did, his shirt slipped down one shoulder again, taking me back to 3rd and 4th grade once more. And he was the only one, besides Ethan also, who wore his shirt with one shoulder exposed all day.

Too bad Ethan left when we finished 6th grade, since he too, was picked on, while Tristan endured the harshness of school bullying. Even to this day, he still gets picked on from time to time, and he was almost close to getting himself into a fight had Rae not stepped in back in our sophomore year. He's really protective, especially with Dylan. And with me in his sights as well, even though I'm nothing special, just a boring 16 year old high school student with nothing interesting happening.