Own description 💓💓

💛💛VIRENDR PRATAP SINGH💛💛          vps  a name that not just in Rewari gaon,but in all the neighboring villages,virender was the sarpanch or the mukhiya of rewari gaon,a sprawling village with 1000 inhabitants .At 38, he was the youngest of the panch and was the head of the village civil body,the panchayat,known to always he just and fair ,he took pride in managing the affairs of his village .he spent most of his time in the panchayat ,but kept himself updated of the on going of his various ventures .                                                     
            After this responsibility world he have his own world where he have a moon and two little star . Like our own life does't have control of our hands and even always happy will not come in our life and not always drakness stay in our life.like in vps life a moment come that to destroy his own world and the destiny start to play with him, the destiny start to first destroy his moon who have all over rights over him, and try to make him feel what the destiny can do a human , one night ,one second the 1000 gaon mukhi got change . He become the man who does't have any sunshine over him,or who come near him get burn,will destiny also keep him like this or will destiny also can get lost by love. Will he change for that keep stay with us.

Write for readers : Hi this is just a start does't know how you guys get it, and second part will update soon hope you guys will like it and i write it hindi and english also ,if something went wrong so sry and keep supporting .Thanku 🙏💓 and special thank for butterbee2399 so let me take some clips from her thanku