💗💗WHAT I MAKE MISTAKES WANT MAKE IT RIGHT 💗💗

Viren come near her more purvi also looking him with the same way how viren was looking her....

Viren (in his mind):
kya main aage badhu ya nahi  bawari  ..Kuch to ishara de ki tu bhi manne chahti se...

(but purvi is just stay, she was lost in viren but she wasn't forget what he done with her, because of viren act she can't trust him again, but in her mind she need him too..... viren again try to kiss viren notice when he try to kiss her purvi do that thing try to avido it, but this time he try to kiss her she just doesn't react anything, just do the way she let him to do what he need to do... viren get senes about it.....)

Viren:--Bawari tu kya chahti se or aisa bartav Q kar rhi hai or jo main kar raha hu tu karne de rahi hai  lekin  Q ..
bawri kya sochti hai tu bare mein  kya hu mein tere lie ..

Purvi:--Dhokebaj( in hermind)
Dhokebaj  mukhiji dhoka diya hai aapne hame . Abhi aapko jo karna hai hum karne de rahe hai  Q ki  ab aap dikha rahe hai kya haq hai aapka hum par Q ki naukar  kuch keh nhi sakta  apne malik k khilaf...

(purvi give a smile to viren, viren get a scary about that, because this purvi is not what viren see)

Viren--bawri...

(viren scary get up from her.. than purvi also get up and took the pen and book what viren throw a moment ago from her... and purvi writes something in that book.. show it to viren... viren read it out of loud voice that can hear both of them...)

Viren- (read what purvi writes)
Malik aapka mann bhar gaya ho hamse to kya hum jaa sakte hai yahase .

(viren look her surprise, he got speachless about this.... doesn't know what to say or how to react, than they hear someone knocking the door both of them look the door way... than  purvi go and open the door find out vipul is standing there.. she smile than before vipul come inside to take purvi, shalini come inside and go near viren...)

Shalini :--,mukhiji aapka kam khatam hua ho to kya hum  saath mein waqt bita sakte hai .. ek sath

(but there is no response.. Viren was looking purvi a shock... Because of what he get to read in her what she want to say...)

Shalini:--mukhiji (shake him) kaha kho gaye aap sab thik to hai  na .kya hua  mukhiji aapko....

(vipul come near while looking purvi and put his hand on her sholder)

Vipul:--purvi kya tumne dawaie li or tumne subah se kuch khaya bhi hai ya nhi

(purvi nodded she doesn't do any of that vipul make fake angry, but viren in real angry with purvi... shalini have no idea about it....)

Vipul:- purvi ye kya hai chalo hum chalte hai  tum dawaie  lena or kuch kha bhi lena  ..agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to mera kya hoga ha

Viren:-- Q Wo khayegi nhi to tujhe takat nhi milegi .. vo khayegi nhi tere kam ruk jayege ..vo sans nhi legi to tujhe takleef hogi kya .. Vo khud apna khayal rakh sakti hai .. wahi accha hoga

(after listening viren words, all of one go silent and each other see other face with, doesn't know what to say or how to react)

Shalini :-- mukhiji aap ab tak fresh nhi huie  hum aapke kapde nikal dete hai cupboard se....

(than purvi try to go with vipul but viren stop them and come near them..and  trun purvi side holds her hand purvi look him with a confused and she see others too)

Viren:-- tanne mujhe malik kaha  na kar meri khatirdari  ..(trun shalini and vipul side) tu jaha yahasa .
main nahane ja raha hu...

(all of them become silence, viren take purvi to the room of them hurry, purvi keep looking behind her.... and viren take her to room and realse her, but doesn't speak with her without looking he went to washroom and purvi look him, she don't know what happened with viren, after left her room, purvi go and check to look something to wear viren, take it out of some kurutha for him, when she is busy doing her work.. viren also come out of washroom after taken his bath.. he see that purvi is searching for his kurutha.. Without tolking her, viren come front and sit in bed.. he look purvi.. but purvi doesn't know that viren come out of room... in viren mind going around words that she tell him that her owner not her husband, viren get irritating about this.... he stand up and go near her and take the kurutha what she have already taken... purvi trun and see, but now viren start to ignore her.. viren wear the kurutha without looking her.. but purvi also ignore him, she also angry look him and go from there.. when she try to go..?.)

Viren:-- Khana bana de mera. mujhe bhuk lagi hai ... mujhe or bhi bahor kam hai .

(purvi go and make viren to eat something shalini just siting and doing some chat with her friend than viren come to down eat something and other family members also purvi services all the family members than vipul come to eat something, all family even shalini also is sit to eat, purvi go near vipul and make him to sit in the table all family members look their drama viren is in out of angry, he is about get blasting himself... purvi services vipul some food, she doesn't notice that others are looking them...but vipul see it even he noticed viren is more angry about it, so vipul decide to take revenge from, what viren do with him.)

Vipul:--purvi yaha mere pass baitho kuch khalo mere saath ..

(purvi nodded, that she doesn't want to eat anything but vipul not in idea to realse purvi.. and vipul doesn't want to waste this change that hurt viren)

Vipul :--purvi agar tumne kuch nhi khaya to main bhi nhi khauga  mere liye khalo pls  bas ek bite  mere liye ..purvi pls ..

(than she see the other of family members there are already looking them but vipul hold her hand and make purvi sit near the chair vipul he take a bit a roti and near purvi to feed it, first purvi see the viren he is already see her and his eyes are looks like a red there are in burning them)

Vipul:--  khalo naa ye dekho ye bahot sadishat bana hai .agar tum ek bar khana shuru kardogi na  apani sari parishaniya bhul jaogi ..

(not only family members looking them kids also looking them, not like others, because there are showing what is going throw of there mind in same action)

Juhi:-- (in her mind) areyy ye kya hai vipul  uncle  Q khila rahe hai haathi ko or baba  aap Q nhi khila rahe haathi ko ..

(juhi see viren.....but not like juhi manns not like them so he take his action because he doesn't want to share his hathi with anyone even in his father, than how can he share his hathi with this vipul, manns go near purvi and vipul, before vipul feed purvi manns come between them.. because of manns arrives the food of vipul try to feed get wasted, manns doesn't notice it, doesn't give any attention to him, he just want to free purvi from vipul...)

Manas:-- haathi  plss mujhe apne hatho se khilao na ..  mujhe aapke hatho se hi khana khana pasand hai .. pls haathi aap mere saath chalo ..
(manns take purvi to his chair and make her sit his chair and manns sit hathi lap... vipul first see manns than he accidentally see viren face, viren give vipul a win smile)

Vipul:--ye manas sab kharab kar diya isne to ..kaise bacche he ye ..

Viren:-- mera baccha hai vo.. jaisa baap waisa baccha 😏   ..aasha hai ab tujhe samjh aagya hoga..

(all of things went to something way in everyone have there own play to play game and get own there wins there battles... and some questions have that still doesn't get any answers.. First is doesn't still shalin parents meet her and what will happens in upcoming something is on the way to come... viren was just doing his some works than Ms come near him.. With some papers and give him them... viren look him)

Ms:-- maine jo galti ki hai usi galti ko sudharne chahta hu ..dasatkhat  kar divorce papers par or chod de meri bacchi ko .. Q ki tere jaise khudgarj  insan  kabil nhi hai meri beti ke...

WRITER TO READERS:
say what want to say, and guys is something want to get change in story 🤔🤔 say it too....)