💙💙 AGAIN 💙💙

(Viren getting angry the way bawri getting inside the haveli and also clearing seeing that she was affected by cold and everybody present are worried and asked her)

Vir:- bawri, yo ke h.. tu raat ne akeli bahar kyu gai? Agar tanne kuch ho jata to mera ke hota ha.....🤨🤨🤨

(Viren blurred what came in his mind after seeing her without thinking which confuse purvi and after few seconds she blush and ms tease viren)

Ms:- ha purvi tu bahar akeli kyu gai or agar tanne kuch ho jata to viren ka ke hota? Mene thik khaa na viren? 😅😅😅

(Other family members laughing and purvi is blushing and viren feel a shy to face them as relaised what he said...)

Vir:- woh woh mene yo bola....😶😶

(Again he tried but had no clue to cover up him so other family members laughing and m/s thought to tease him more)

Ms:- ha... viren bta tu ke kehna chahta hai, agar purvi ne kuch ho jata to tanne fark na pdta ke.... 😅😅

Vir:- na.. mama sarkar mera mtlb yo se, agar bawri ne kuch ho jata to sakshi or bachon ka dhyaan kon rakhta isliye manne aisa khaa 🤐🤐

Ms:- phir tu...😁😁😁😃

(M/s and other family members laughing seeing him as he was looking here and there and his eyes shifted to purvi who was already looking him and suddenly she sneeze and viren think to turn the attention to purvi)

Vir:- maa.. manne lgta h bawri ne bukhar hai to aap isne andar le jao, dekho kaise kaanp rhi hai 😒😒

Pd:- ha purvi chak thoda araam kr le 😥😥

Purvi:- ji maa.. 😷😷😷

(All of them went their room and purvi also goes to her and viren is pacing the room length to think what reason he tell to get into bawari room to see her and otherside purvi came without dupptaa while rubbing her wet hairs wait for servant to get her kada and viren here broke his shirt button and smiling inside called bawri)

Vir:- bawri...bawri mere kurte ka button nikal gya ke tu yo button lga degi 🙄🙄🙄

(Purvi look surprisely as he hear viren voice from his room and go there scared as her first time alone)

Purvi:- layiye mukhi ji, hum lgaa dete hai 😬😬

Vir:- ruk, me tanne sui dhaga deta hu

😊😊😊

(He goes to the cupboard to take them but after seeing purvi nervous as now is room is little bit hot as he try to break the silence)

Vir:- bawri tu yhi bed pr baith me lekar aata hu 🙂🙂🙂

(Purvi sit the corner of bed and facing the table which was noticed by viren and he smiles.
After seeing that viren is busy in searching strench box she looked the room which was filled of sakshi and viren pics.
All of them were taken when she is in good mind and some of them with juhi and manas also.
After seeing all this she thought bad for herself coming bewteen them and realised that she has no place in this room as well as life suddenly she felt she can't breathe )

Purvi:- mukhi ji, kya aap kisi or se lgwa lenge, rukiye hum maa ko bula dete hai 😫😫😫

Vir:- per 😐😐😕😕😕

((Before he can say anything purvi gone from there. In her room sitting in her bed thinking abt the things she see in viren room and pics of sakshi and him and closed her eyes to not cry and she lost in her thoughts.)

Purvi (in mind):- purvi bhool mat mukhi ji ne kya kha tha hum sirf yhaa unki patni or bachon ki dekh bhaal krne ke liye hai.. samaaj ke samne bhale hi hum inki patni hai per inki jindagi me hmare liye jagah tak nhi hai or kabhi sochna bhi mat aisa, mukhi ji hume kabhi nhi apnayenge
😣😣😔

(She was keeping her hand in head and eyes are tear up suddenly someone come and stand in front of her)

Vir:- tu thik to hai na? Tanne doctor ki jarurat hai ke bta me tanne leke chalunga.. 😕😕😕🙁

(Purvi looks who is that and find viren in front having the button in hand and worried for her.checking she is having fever as keeping his hand in forehead and she sees this and tears rolling in her cheeks)

Vir:- tanne to bukhar hai, dawai li ke na, chal doctor ko dikha lete h ik baar.. 🙁🙁

(Purvi nodded no and she stand up and see vps still does't make his button on kurutha ,so she thought to do his work)

Purvi:- mukhi ji, hme button dijiye hum lga dete hai 🙂🙂🙂

Vir:- na bawri, tanne kha tha kisi or se krane ko me kisi or se krwa lunga..
😕😕😕

Purvi:- mukhi ji ye hmari jimedaari hai layiye, hum aapki patni hai isliye hum hi krenge kisi or se krane ki jarurat nahi hai.. 😒😒😒

(Viren was confused by her words and act suddenly and let her do what she wants .he is mesmerised by her innocent look especially her eyes which he was attracted. The way her eyes moves he sees that and imitatced like her with his eyes.she is still on her dress without duppatta and towel on her head as he now only noticed that . As he was tall he can clearly she her cleavage in her dress top as she was stiching his button .
He suddenly looked everywhere controling his desires but his hormones didn't allow him .
At last he see towards her ans lost in her beauty and she finally finished the work and see him)

Purvi :mukhiji ....... 🤔🤔

(But there is no response )

Purvi:- mukhi ji, humne button lga diya dekh lijiye.. 😕😕

(Coming out from the desire world he looks at her and see the kurta again see bawari face)

Viren:- dhanywad 😊😊

(After viren left purvi alsoget ready herself and went to thier respective works all the day
But still her fever is there and evryone finshed thier dinner and go to there rooms
Now children and sakshi came to sleep with her as she is in fever also she make them sleep with her and played for some time and make them sleep again
But she not getting sleep because of bit high fever and restlessness another person also not getting sleep now which was viren still thinking abt bawri as she slept or not, how was her health as she taken medicine or not as worried for her in his room and decided to come and see her as children and sakshi as came to sleep with her .
She in her taken all the medicines and she drifted in deep sleep as she was tired of fever.
Now viren opened her door and came inside.
He sees full darkness and switch on the light and sees everyine expect bawri)

Vir:- dubara 😑😑😑

Write to readers :

First at all really sorry guys for late, and second special thanks to my tom 😒😒😒who correction the story when she in fever (why i feel awkwardness i say thanks to tom😂😂)
And pls keep reading and say what yoy guys think about it

💙💙💙THE COURSE OF TRUE LOVE NEVER DID RUN💙💙💙

Keep it mind if you do something in your from heart it will definitely bring you happiness 😊😊😊