💖💖I AM YOUR RAVAN💖💖

(Viren got angry that again bawri has gone somewhere without informing him.He thought to find her and get out but suddenly he found a small baby feet behind the bed.
He go there and see and confused as he saw bawri lie down floor without any bedsheet in the floor.)

Vir:- dekho is bawri ko, bukhar hai per fir bhi jameen pr so gai, sach me kaisi ladki h yo

(And he touch her foot , which was so hot and he realised she is having high fever due to the cold and also he notice she is blabbering in deep sleep and she didn't recognise his touch also.
He stand up and serach the heater remote to on because there room was so cold.
After on the heater also the cold was not disappearing as it was so far from purvi . she is still shivering as he was waiting for some time to warm but it's not happened so he tried to wake her )

Vir:- bawri.... bawri.... uth ja

(But their is no response from her so he thought to bring some cold water and cloth to keep hat in her forehead so reduce the fever but her fever doesn't reduce.
So he thought to take her to pd.so he bentdown to take her in his arms , as she felt some warm she nuzzled into his neck as a cute gesture.
As he feel something new sensation while she nuzzled into his neck, he ingorned and take her to pd room
When he came to tap the room of pd ,he gets to hear some gossip so he don't know how to get bawri inside when they are busy.
So he just see her face for a sec and decide to take her his room)

Vir:- lagta hai, manne hi ise mere kamre me le jana hoga, or khi to leja na skta

(He lay down to place her in his bed slowly and she see her innocent cute face
So first he covered her with few blankets to cover her properly and get some got water to give a cover her forehead to slow down her fever and touched and rubbed her bare foot to warm her and again her bare hands.
After all the treatment also the fever is not not down as she till shivering in cold
He don't know what to do so after thinking he laid beside her )
Vir:- ke me kuch galat kr rha hu, na yo meri patni hai or ispe mera pura adhikaar hai

(Then he saw the dorr is not closed so he get up and go to close that and came near her and sit close to her.
In deep sleep also she is shivering in cold ,so in thought of warming her he decided to body heat because nothing better idea came in his mind at that moment.
So he removed his kurta and vest also and laid beside her and covered both of them in blankets and take her head and kept that in his chest and hug her completely as much as taking away all her cold .
In this moment unintentionally her swwt pink shivering lips touched his chest part.
Suddenly he felt current going down in his spine making him fell something that he didn't felt till now.
He try so hard to control all his desires as her lips touching give him so much body sensations at that time.
At last he decide to get up as he couldn't bear the sensation her lips giving and try to get up but he can't do that as in sleep bawri as held him so tightly so his body giving her the immense heat and warm he needed.she didn't leave him a inch to leave her.
So he just leave the option to get up and hugged her tightly.as still she is shivering ,he just removed her dori and try to rub her back as to give some warm.
So he was trying to open ...his rings touch her bare back which give a current as 440 volt as a hissed voice came out of her mouth.
After realising the reason he removed his rings and touch her back and started to carressed it and rubbed to give warm.
As she felt his harm hug she more nuzzled into his neck as now there is no space bewteen him .
Due to his close proximity with bawri for the first time ,viren felt a different feeling and he looked out the window and saw the moon staring at them and he looked down to see her face which is glowing same as the moon and thinking )

Vir (in mind):- bawri, hum kis mod pr aa gye, ke mer pe tera hak hai... aaj tak sirf sakshi ne sare hak mile hai mer pe meri baahon me sona, per aaj kaise tu aai or meri baahon me apni jagah bna li