💖💖IS THIS NAME FOR ME💖💖

Purvi regained her senses and realised that she had not washed herself in a long time, so she began to do so, while Vir, on the other hand, began to wash himself. After finishing it, he went outside but couldn't find Sakshi. He took a minute to consider that sakshi had gone outside before starting to go out because he was unsure of what sakshi would do. He begins his search for Sakshi. He saw sakshi looking for her in the hall, where the party had ended but few ladies remained and were speaking when they noticed sakshi.

Ladie(1):Bechari ko dkho isko toh pata bhi nhi iski pati ki shadi hai dkho kaise has rahi hai khel rahe hai 😐😐😐😐

Ladie(2):Haan behen ki bechari ko dkho Meri baat ko sun lo mukhi ji bhi dusri shadi ki baad Baki mardo ki tarah apni biwi ki pallu ki niche rhga 😆😆😆😆😆😆

(Both women laughing and than they hear a voice and turn back to see and suddenly the heads go down )

Vir:Tum logon ne virendra Pratap Singh ko Baki mardo ki tarah samjha 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

(The two ladies get scared see viren face,they keep starting asking sorry in front of him )

Ladies :Mukhi ji humhe maaf kr dijiye .hum loog toh sirf Majak kr Rahe tey 😣😣😣😣😣😣

Vir:Majjak . Me kohi aira gira na hu Jo tum loog majjak kro .
Agar iss duniya kohi Mera majjak kr sakta hai toh woh hai sakshi .Jo bhi ho Raha hai aur Jo kuch bhi hoga lekin virender parathap singh ki upar sirf sakshi hoga
Ibb Meri aankho ki samney se Durr ho jao 😒😒😒😒

( and in the hall, everyone was scared and shocked by what they heard, so Viren took Sakshi and went to his room. The haldi day passed in silence as well, and the next day, which is the most important day for both broken souls, passed in silence as well. The first is viren, and the second is purvi.

Purvi wakes up early in her room, remembering what is about to happen, and then Anjali enters her room.)

Anjali :Bhabhi . Aj apki last day. shadi ki baad sabh kuch khatam ho jayega 😁😁😁😁😁😆

(Purvi doesn't react, she just looks down, and anjali notices it. She thinks to herself, "Oh god, poor girl," and she thinks to herself, "No matter how many times I tell her that her brother-in-law will make her happy, we all know that will not happen any day." So she doesn't know how her sister-in-law will handle it. She doesn't say anything and just waits for Purvi.

When it was time for Purvi to get ready, Anjali left her alone in her room, and while she was alone, she overheard some maids discussing Viren and her relationship. )

Maid(1):Tumney dkha mukhi ji ne kaisey sabki samney baat ki .bechari ladki unsey shadi kr Raha hai aur uski mehendi hai .
Tumko pata hai kehtey hai mehendi ki rang khta hai ki uski pati usko kitna pyar krta hai .iss ladki k nhi bol sakta hai 😐😐😐😐😐

Maid (2):Haan ..ussey sirf dard hi milega .uski aur humari ek hi haal hai 😶😶😶😶

Maid (1):Tum Kya bol rahe hoo 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤷🤷🤷

Maid (2):Dkho na mukhi ji issey shadi kyun kr rahe hai unki pariwar ki khyal rakne ki liye aur hum bhi toh yhi krte hai naa 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

Maid (1):hey bagawan mahi yeh kahasa bulsakthihu ,tuma sach kariyu😮😮😮😮

(Purvi became even more devastated after hearing this, and she became afraid to use mehindi, so she began to cry and kneel on the floor. Anjali entered her room and saw Purvi's condition. )

Anjali :Bhabhi Kya hua AAP roh kyun rahe hai Kya hua kuch batayein na apki sath Kya hua 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷😨😨

Purvi :Mujhe Bahar nhi Jana hai aur mehendi bhi nhi krwani hai 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

( and ask her what happened over and again, but she doesn't answer anything except that she doesn't want. to walk outside, and when Anjali didn't discover anything, she returned to the hall to look for her mother.

Anjali entered the hall where pd and m/s were busy with a function, and she informed them about it. They were shocked and went to see Purvi, who was lying on the floor, hiding her face beneath her knees and crying. )

Pd:Kya hua beta roh kyun rahe ho 😨😨😨😨

Purvi :Ma mujhe kuch nhi krna mujhe bas issi kamra me rhney dijiye please ma 😭😭😭😭😭😭

( pd, anjali, and m/s see each other but don't know what to say or do, so they cancel the mehindi celebration and invite all guests to the wedding in the evening.)

Anjali :MAA . Abb Kya krey mehendi ki bina shadi kaise hogi 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Pd:Baat toh sahi hai .. ek kaam kro iski mehendi issi kamre me krwao 😊😊😊😊

(And Purvi agrees because if the colours don't have function and her mehindi doesn't have colour, what would happen? So agree to apply her in the room, and once the mehindi designer has finished applying her, ask her what her husband's name is.)

Mehindi designer :Aapki pati ki naam batayie 😊😊😊😊

( Purvi looks anjali's face and hindi designer in a surprising way and doesn't know what to say.)

Anjali :Unki hath pr V likhiye 😁😁😁😁

( Purvi was alone in her room after mehindi, the designer wrote a letter, and they all left her to rest since she had a wedding in the evening. While purvi was alone in her room, she looked at her hand and lost her own thoughts.)

Purvi : ( in her mind) Kanha ji inki naam toh hum humara hathon pr likh rahe hai Kya inko haq hai hum pe 😨😨😨😨😨😶😶😶😶

And she fell asleep in this deep, and time passed her by. Now everyone is waiting for the purvir wedding, everything is in the wedding hall, and even guests have arrived to see the mukhiji wedding, but pd was not happy and worried about Purvi, so she approached M/s and asked him a question. )

Pd:Bhai ji Kya purvi ka kohi gharwaley nhi hai . Yeh yha akela hai agar kohi gharwaley hoga iska sth rhga toh issey achha lagega 🤷🤷🤷

M/s:Chinta mt kar . Purvi ki Tau ji aur unki beti AA rahe hai 😊😊😊

(Purvi was dressed up as a beautiful woman after a while, and when PD arrived, he saw that everyone else was laughing, but Purvi was depressed, and she had lost her world. )

Pd: Aachha achha Chalo sabh Bahar jao mujhe Meri bahu se baatein krni hai 😆😆😆😆
(Than other girl leave and left is purvi and anjali and pd)

Pd:Purvi beta mujhe apni mehendi dkheo 😊😊😊

( Purvi then shows her hands to pd, who smiles happily since the mehindi in her palm has turned a dark crimson colour.)

Anjali :Dkho bhabi apko jeith ji bhut pariahan krney Wala hai 😂 😂😂😂😂

Pd:dkh, kasi tumara mehindi ,mera bata tuja both sara parai karaga,mujabi jayada 😁😁😁😁

(Both are laughing, but purvi is silent, and their laughter is broken by the maid. When the wedding day arrived, all purvi saw was her uncle and shilpa, who were already present, and she sat in the mandap. When the vps arrived, all procedures began, and it was time to apply purvi forhead sindur. )

Priste:Mukhi ji sindur lagyi iski baad AAP dono saath jonmo ki liye ek ho jayenge 😊😊😊😊😊

(When vps tried to apply Sindur, she stopped and stood up. Purvi then dragged her varmala and set it all on fire in front of her. Now vps is standing and staring at Purvi in a shocked and angry manner. Purvi then dragged the gatbandan and broke it and set it on fire as well.)

Purvi :Mukhi ji me AAP se shadi nhi krungi aur Tau ji mujhe maaf krdijye me Meri liye ladungi mujhe sabh loog maaf kr dena . Me shadi nhi krungi me mukhi ji se shadi nhi kr sakti hu me apni liye ladungi 🤞 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

WRITE TO READERS :

When life throws you a curve ball, don't say "why me," instead say "try me." As a result, no matter how many things come your way to drag you down, you must get back up. increased self-assurance and self-strengthening 😊😊😊😊