💕💕JUST THE BEGINNING 💕💕

Viren was shock and he does't know how to react so he was still in the way he wasn't m/s speak to sakshi

MS :- Sakshi beta...kaha thi tum...tumhe pata hai humne kitna dhundha tumhe...kaha kaha nahi dhundha...kaha thi tum 😐😐😐😐

Sakshi :- woh...mein painting wale kamre mein khel rahi thi...aur khelte khelte wahi so gayi...😪😪😪

Kids hears all this...

Manas :- dadi..hamari haathi kaha hai...kya woh chali gayi...aap unko leke aao na...humne unhe bahar jaate hua dekha tha... 😥😥😥

(He began to cry.... both children were crying, and they both said the same thing: "Bring their hathi to and vire witness this." He approached the children and kneeled down in front of them, swiping their tears and hugging them.)

Vir can't see them like this...

Vir :- dekho rona bandha karo...mein hu na...mein leke aaunga tumhari haathi ko...jaha bhi hogi mein dhundh k launga tumhare liye thik hai...
😔😔😔

(He wipes there tears..and go from there for searching purvi)

Vir :- bawari...mein tanne dhundh k rahunga....tujhe wapas le aaunga...dekhna mein tanne kahi na jaane dunga...bawari...kaha hai tu...bs wapas aaja mere jeevan mein...fir mein tanne kahi na jaane dunga...

(Now viren madly searching bawri not as sakshi turn ,he was shouting and crazly looking her sametime bawari was crying and she was looking sakshi ,because she does't know sakshi in home and she is in bare foot which was bleeding now but also she searched for her.
In viren search he heard that one girl is roaming in roads in bare foot searching for someone ,he goes to that side and see her and in knees goes down in the road and shouted bawri and a girl turn her face saw viren opening his arms and called her by nodding this head to tell her come to him as the girl run fast and hug him as a man hit his head he woke up and everything is mere dream and he searched foe bawri after that also ..... )

Viren:bawari kaha hai tu, bas vapas haja....

( the man u loved only sakshi in his life is now worried for the girl who he married to take care of his family. In purvi case she still seraching and crying and stopped by a temple and started to pray when he feel a hand in her shoulder and shocked turn back. Sametime viren still seraching purvi sent the car back home and walked in road for searching her and worried imaging his words )

Vir :- (in his mind )bawari...dekh manne maaf karde... mujhse galti ho gayi...manne maaf karde bawari...maaf karde...

(While viren is in guilt ridden and there purvi was shoched seeing her man none other than her tauji who is worried to see her like this)

Tauji: mahalik,muja lagai thaha maha both galithi karadiya hai purvi ko mukhiji ko shadi karaka

MS :- ramu mt bhul k purvi sirf teri hi beti hai.... Na, woh meri bhi beti hai...viren ko maaf karde...mein yo na keh raha ki viren ne galati na ki...usne jo Kiya woh bilkul galat tha...purvi k saath use aisa na karna chahiye tha....hume maaf karde...maine wada kiya tha ki mein purvi ka dhyaan rakhunga...pr na rakh paya...manne maaf karde...

(Vir is back to haveli..he was sad for getting hathi home but shocked to see eveyone happy In his family .. .)

Vir :- kya bawari ghar aa gayi hai..??kisi ne bataya na..
(Viren see everyone eyes but they just keeping num )

Vir :- haa..woh aagayi hai na...to kisi ne manne batana zaruri na samjha...pata bhi hai k kaise paglo ki tarah dhundh ta phir raha tha...kaha kaha nahi dhundha meine...
Aur aap sab has rahe hai...

(As he told this a drop of tear appeared in his eyes!! )

MS :- tu hi tha..jisne purvi ko ghar se bahar nikala tha...aur ab puch raha hai k kyu na bataya...ha... sharam na aati...

(Viren got more shattered after hearing ms words and goes back to his room for a sec he turns to see bawri who held down her head silently )

MS :- chalo sab Chalke so jao...aur purvi ko aaram ki zarurat hai to use aaram karne do...aur chalo sab...

(Everyone go thier respective rooms and purvi ia not getting slepp so she goes to teracce and sit the bench and soon remberes all words she heard from viren and started crying and she fell someone near her and shocked looking at him and turn her face otherwise but man still staring her and starting talking )

Vir :- kya tu...tu thik hai...

She don't responses...

Vir :- manta hu k meine galti ki...aur tu gussa bhi hai...tera gussa hona jayas bhi hai...pr kuch to bol

(Purvi try to go but vir pulls her to himslef touched her face wipes her tears and hold her arms as she was staring at him and her tears got back in eyes and in anger She hits viren chests but he didn't tell anything and just seeing her and let her to what she wants. and he touch ger face by his one hand and other hand he hold her by her arms,and purvi look him and her eyes got tears and she cannot stop her tears and purvi hit viren his chest by her one hand but he does't stop her or does't say anything just let her hit him.then last she stopped hitting and rest her head in his chest and crying while he pacifyed her .suddenly she looked up and see his face and run towards her room whwre hit by a vase which made acut in leg .then she got into someone arms and he take her to terrace agin )

Purvi :- woh...woh...humara kamra uss taraf hai...hum chalte hai...

(Purvi was pointing her room side and viren was give a attitude look and take her to terrace )

Vir :- ruk....

Purvi turns....and looks at him with questioning expression...

Vir :- woh...woh mein ye keh raha tha ki...hume khuli hawa mein jana chahiye...

(He just take her again to teracce and keep looking at her but her head was down as she was thinking of the shouting by viren because till now this doesnt happen to her and he looking her and take her to terrace )

Vir :- tu ruk...yahi ruk ..mein abhi aata hu....yaha se kahi jana mt...yahi pe bethi rehna..

(Purvi nodded and he went to take some medicne and try to apply but she refused by holding his harm but viren didnt stop taking her foot and see her eyes and keep that down as giving permission and started treating her wound as staring at him as she is seeing his handsome face. )

Vir :- mein achha lag raha hu na...

Purvi :- ha..

(She was still lost in his kindness and don't know what he asked.. )

Vir :- to kya tu manne mtlb ki...kya tu mujhse pyaar karti hai...

Purvi :- ha...(then when reliase what she say ... she blushed and said )

Woh....woh...maa hume bula rahi hai...hum aate hai...

( viren smilingly said .... )

Vir :- bawari kahi ki...