💗💗I NEED LOVE,Does't NEED RIGHTS 💗💗

Viren getup from bawari and he first pickup his kurutha while he try to wear he was rocked in two side and bawari got stand up she still in bed siting poistion ,she was looking viren ,mean while viren wear his kurutha and does't look behind ,he try to go away from there purvi getout from bed and standup and look viren ,who cannot stand himself in his own foot)

Purvi:- aap khaa ja rhe h??

(Viren does't response her try to open the door ,but he cannot open the door because of draken ,purvi is now angry )

Purvi:- hum aapse puch rhe khaa ja rhe h aap??

Vir:- me yhaa te ja rha hu, kyu ki ravan or sita ik room me na reh skte

Purvi:- ha jo aap keh rhe vo shi h ravan or sita ik sath nhi reh skte lekin pati or patni to reh skte h na

(Viren stop what he doing and he look behind the draken status, purvi come near him and take his hand and make him sit in sofa and bring first aid box and start to put medicine ,viren was looking her with smiling way and after finished the work she was doing she knees down front of viren and remove his kurutha and go near cupboard and take his night kurutha than make him wear it and make him
Spread out)

Vir:- bawri.. mere sir me dard ho rha h balm lga de

(She sit bed and she was looking balms in first aid box and mean while viren put her lap his head and hide his face under her navel area and put his hands around her waist ,purvi got shaken a minute ,she look down but viren because of draken he got sleep soon and purvi does't know what to do she tryto put his back again pilow but more she try to take him away from her,the more he tightly his hands around her waist ,she just stop what she doing and she apply him balm and do some massage his head and she was looking his face unconditional .
In next morning in havil everyone was waiting to see purvi special ms was scared because of his work the punishment does't get purvi ,all was looking purvi she come down and everyone was look her and she notice it,but she make a fake smile her face)

Ms:- purvi beta manne galat na samjh na, ke viren ne tanne mara h

(Purvi nodded her and say no)

Ms:- to ke usne tanne danta h, dekh tanne darne ki koi jarurat na h manne sb sach sach bta

(Purvi get remember what happen with her she in angry about this inside ,but she cannot say them to about it so she make them to trust does't happen with her anything ,while purvi and family members busy her condition viren also come down ,he also does't gave eye look to anyone ,in family members feel something is going between of them,but does't know what happen what this two people going inside of them head all house works done after purvi come viren room ,she was about to sit the bed but she got remember how viren and she was last night ,she suddenly get up and she feel goosebumps herself ,she touch her stomach and go near the window and close her eyes,but she remember everything what happen she trun herself than find anjali is behind her)

Anjali:- dekho mujhe pta h tum kuch Chupa rhi ho, kal raat kya hua tha btao

(Anjali is asking her with naughty mind ,but purvi try to avoid her eyes and purvi making the bed than anjali also see the bed)

Anjali:- purvi, Dekho bed bhi kuch bikhra bikhra sa h, kal raat kuch hua tha kya

Purvi:- anjal bhabhi aap bhi na kuch jada hi soch rhi h jaisa aap soch rhe ho vaisa kuch nhi hua

(Than anjali see purvi necj have a biy,she was happy and try to tease her)

Anjali:- nhi purvi kuch to hua h kal raat ko apni gardan per dekho, is se sb pta lg rha h

(Anjali show that mark to her and purvi also see this)

Anjali:- ab to saboot bhi mil gya ab to bta do kal kya hua, kya kal tumhare pyaar ne tumpe prem ki baarish ki ha