💟 Take YOUR RIGHTS AND LET ME GO 💟

In room...

Purvi was standing near dressing table...

Vir locks the door and looks at her in frustration...he slowly goes near her...

She is looking down...

Vir (show her papers) :- kya tujhe ye manzur hai...

She doesn't give any response and try to go from there...he holds her hand and pulls her towards him...

Vir :- meine Terese kuch puchha...kya tanne ye manzur hai...ha ya na...

She avoids his eyes contact...

He gets more frustrated...he puts the papers on table and hold her face between his palm...

Vir :- meri taraf dekh...kya tanne lagta hai k hume alag ho jana chahiye...(she doesn't response to him) bawari manne teri chuppi se dar lagta hai...sach mein tanne mere saath rehna pasand nahi hai...

She first looks at him directly in his eyes...and then she pushes him and tries to go from there...

Vir pulls her in anger and tears form in his eyes...as he was not able to control his tears...he release her and turns his bcoz tears were coming out and he immediately wipes it...she notices this and feel something might be wrong bcoz she had never seen him in this state...

Vir :- agar tanne lagta hai ki mein teri nazar mein gunegaar hu to tu jo bhi saza manne degi manne manjur hai...(his back was facing her)

To ab mein tanne jaane dunga, kyuki Maine tujhe bohot dukh diye hai...bohot takleef di hai..to ab mein tanne koi takleef na dena chahta...

(He disappointly goes and seats on bed...purvi was standing there....she doesn't go from there, she moves towards wall opposite to him and sit on the floor...she hugs herself tightly...and she cries...

When she hug herself and still she can't speak and vire want hid himself over her and try to make her understand that what it's happened with him, how shattered he feel himself now)

Viren:- bawri mein janta hu tu abhi bhi bol na sakti ...agar tu yaha hai to manne koi ishara de ..

(than purvi hear it and she make her bagels sound so he can feel that she is there, and after knowing that his bawari still there and, she doesn't leave him than he make a little bit smile and wipe his tears)

Viren:- bawri (stop himself & smile) mein hamesha tanne bawri kehta hu bawri ..lekin
asli bawla to main hu bawri ..
Q ki main uspe bharosa krta hu jo maine dekha haii ..
wahi mujhe khatm kar raha hai bawri or dukh bhi de raha hai ..

(than he touched his forhead and cry, purvi was listening him very well, his every words what he was try to speak and she get disappointed feel because of her act he get this much hurt himself)

Purvi:--kya maine kuch galat kiya ...
lekin ye to aam baat hai naa.. patni aapne pati ko kisi or aurat k saath dekhe .. chache vo uski pehle patni ki behan ho ya fir unki pehli patni

(When purvi was fighting with her own world vire make a move on first)

Viren:-bawari pehle jab tu meri patni bani to maine tujhe patni ki sarah svikar na kiya ..lekin badme badme maine tujhe apni patni mana (both of them laughing that reminds how they recall there past) ..lekin badme manne jalan hone lagi vipul se jab tu vipul ko ram(look her with in corne of his eyes and purvi smile little bit by his words) kehti thi or ye mujhe pasand nhi jo tu use ram kahe.... Or( he stop himself)

purvi:- ( in her mind) haa pls boldijiye mukhiji ,Q rok rahe hai aap khudko ,boliye ki aapke pas hai aapki shalu ..
aapke pehle patni ki sagi behan vo hai ab aapki patni