💕CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS💕

As many days passed as a normal one but still viren does't accept bawari has his love . Still now he sleep in his and sakshi bedroom but he loves to hear bawri stupid talks about her day epsecially abt her tauji chalisa which he irriates to core but also love to fight with her for small things.Like this problems also come in there life but it's depends on them how they handle to maintain the peace bewteen them!!

Sakshi:- mujhe meri doll chahiye.. mujhe meri doll chahiye..🥺🥺

Vir:- sakshi dekhle tanne khaa rakhi thi, manne pareshan mat kar😠😠

(Sakshi was so stubborn abt her doll and asking vir again and again who was busy with his work now and started get tension )

Vir:- sakshi... tanne samajh na aa rhi me ke keh rha hu🤨🤨

(When he told in a stern voice sakshi got scared and which was heard but purvi who was standing outside the room also little bit shocked of viren voice and sakshi gone way where vps seeing her go away but purvi try to stop and he also got angry and just sit the bed while purvi see this and go the same direction where sakshi went)

Purvi:- kanha ji plzz hme Himmat dena sakshi ji se baat krne ki or unhe apna dost bnane ki😌😌

(Sakshi was crying in the kids room as she was alone and purvi enter to room and placed a hand full of candy before sakshi and sit beside her and try to eat which was noticed by crying sakshi and used the trick she used to play with children before)

Purvi:- aapko chocolate chahiye..🤗

(Sakshi nodded yes and she try to take chocolate but purvi take the candy back and smiling at sakshi while the latter was shocked)

Agar me aapko chocolate du to aap mujhe kya doge..agar aapko chahiye to aapko mera friend ban na hoga🤗🤗

( but sakshi was not convinced with purvi talk and nodded no )

Purvi:- yhaa tak ki hum aapki doll dhundne me bhi madad krenge, kya aap hmari dost banoge😊😊

(Then that bring smile in sakshi face and both of them hug each other and purvi try to search the doll but goes in vain and asked sakshi where she left last.)

Purvi:- sakshi ji, aap bahar khel rhe the khin aapki doll bahar to nhi🤔🤔

(Then sakshi started thinking and remembered something and try to tell purvi)

Sakshi:- ha, me bahar khel rhi thi or mene apni doll bahar bench pr rakhi thi🤭🤭

(After telling that saskhi try to go out but purvi stops her and told her that she will find the doll but after searching also she didn't get that .after that Anjali callled her to make dinner and everyone had dinner and sleeping time came where the promblem starts. )

Vir:- sakshi, aaja ib sone ka tame ho gya

(But sakshi denied and shouted that she want her doll to slepp which awakes the whole haveli.. )

Vir:- maa aap doodh or nind ki goli le aao jis te yo so jaave😴😴
(Pd ask the seravnt to make and give ti sakshi after than she started that ahe would with purvi and children in thier room which left evryone shocked.)

Vir:- tanne mere sath na sona ke

Sakshi:- nhi, aaj mujhe hathi, genda or khargosh ke sath sona hai🤗🤗

Vir:- per

Purvi:- mukhi ji, plzz aap sakshi ji ko hmare sath sone dijiye hum inhe sula denge😌😌

(After hearinh that sakshi hugs purvi and the latter takes her to her room while viren in one side seeing them going to thier room andhe also arrange the bed and try to sleep but it's not coming )

Vir:- pta na bawri so gai hogi ke na, or ke sakshi ne use sone diya hoga, pure din ghar ka kaam, bachon ko sambhalna vo sakshi ne kaise sula payegi... ib me ke kru

(Suddenly he remember something and sit in bed and think something)

Vir:- ke me jaun or bawri ne dekhu...per agar usne mer te puch liya ki me yhaa ke kr rha hu to

(Than again he sleep ,but he can't but again he aske himself )

Vir:- me jata hu bawri ke kamre or dekhta hu agar kuch puchegi to bol dunga sakshi or bachon ko dekhne aaya tha

(And a minute he goes to check and see her singing Lori to kids and sakshi make them sleep near her and viren sees that smiling and goes to his room happily . Purvi make them sleep and went out of haveli and no one know its....and in moring in puvri room manas wakes up and sees forpurvi but she is not there sakshi gets up and started crying for her fool and vps also there.)
Sakshi:- meri doll khaa h mujhe meri doll chahiye😭😭

Vir:- sakshi, me tanne nayi laake dunga chup ho ja😊😊

(Viren try to console her but she does't listen any words )

Sakshi:- nhi mujhe meri doll hi chahiye

Manas:- dadi, hathi bhi kamre me nhi h, pta nhi khaa chali gyi 🤔🤔

Vir:- ke bawri kamre me naa h, ib subah yo khaa chali gai

Pd:- hey bhagwan, ab ye purvi khaa chali gai. anjali tujhe pta h purvi khaa h usne tujhe kuch btaya

(Anjali nodded no and pd ask every servant in havil but no one see her but suddenly pd look door and get shock )

Pd:- purvi

(Everyone look the way pd look and find bawari ,but she is in covered by mud herself and she holding doll her and come near the sakshi ,show her the doll)

Purvi:- sakshi ji.... ye rhi aapki doll

(Sakshi sees that and become more happy and hug purvi and purvi also hug and all family members become happy and viren also become more close way to bawari and suddenly purvi touch her nose and sneeze4 herself and viren get anger )

Vir:- bawri... tu

Write to readers : guys really sorry for late,because of some works we cannot give the story part right time so plz sorry for it,but we try it give time ,keep supporting and say how was story thanku😊