💞💞BECOME ONE-PART ONE💞💞

(purvi was look how pd and other family members are suffering about missing about viren.. Than anjali make stand up pd and take her to the her room, all of them follow her, purvi follow them behind all of family members.... Ms say yogi to come out of room)

Ms:- yogi pehle tu pata kr ki viren kaha chala gya .. agar tujhe nhi mila to mujhe batana mein call krta hu use tab tk

Yogi:- ms maine call kiya tha bhaiji ko lekin unhone uthaya nhi call mera

Ms:- yogi tu ....(than he see purvi is listening them, he doesn't want to hurt her) purvi beta idhar aa.. (than purvi come near him yogi also see her, yogi to feel sad about purvi) purvi tu parakashi ki baton pe dyan na de .. Wo dar gayi hai viren ko leke islie tujhe dat diya usne

Yogi:-- haa bhabi maa khabra gayi hai bhaiji k wajah se .. maa aapse bahot pyar krti hai vo firse pehle jaise ho jayegi .. jab bhaiji vapas ghar aajayege..

Purvi:-
yogi bahi ms aapko nhi pata lekin hum maa se naraz nahi haii ..hame sirf mukhiji k lie dar lag raha hai kya hua hai unko .. ms, yogi(purvi take her hand front of them) plss hamare mukhiji ko vapas laeye plss dundiye hamare pati ko pls

Ms:-
beta tu ro mat thik hai . Main tera baba hoon na ..waise hi viren ka bhi pita hu .. ha mein manta hu vo usne bura bartav kiya .. lekin vo akela hai beta islie mujhe dar lgta hai us k lie ..or abhi pata nhi ye ladka kaha chala gaya .. apna dard chupane ..

(after listening Ms words purvi get even more scared and worried about viren, and Ms notice it's that purvi face become dull)

Ms:-
purvi Beta tu chinta mat kar ,main jaldi viren ko dhund luga .. yogi chal hum chalte hai police station ..purvi hum bahar jaa rahe hai tu parakshi ka dhyan rakhna

(purvi nodded she will do it, ms and yogi went out to find out about viren, purvi try to convince herself but she keep. Remember her words, than she accidentally touched her forhead than she feel, her forhead is empty with sinduru, she rushile run towards the her room, than try to find her mangalsurthara, but she can't, the nerves she have, than she bend down under the dressing table, she cry and tightly hug herself)

Purvi:-
mukhiji aap kaha hai ..
hum aapse naraz the..
lekin(than she remembered what she wish a moment ago, than she see the Lord krishna doll) he kanahaji pls hamare mukhiji ki raksha karna ..
(when she trun her face other side, she see her mangalsurthara is under the dressing table... she take it out tightly hold it and give it a kiss)
mukhiji aap kaha hai......

(scen shift to a place where is everything was darkness around and even a man was sitting the car sit and closed his eyes, and try to forget something, but his mind remembered him, something and than he suddenly open his eyes it's none of the one the beloved one and he got remember what he done with a moment ago, that he sign the divorce papers.... he angryli push the car front)

Viren:-
Q Q ye mere saath hi aisa Q hota hai

(scen shift to purvi, she still in sting in the floor and try to keep herself hope that, viren will come back again but who have went to look him still doesn't get a any information about him, she stand up and try to go anjali, because she can ask her to call yogi and find out what is really happening, when she try to meet anjali she hear some conversations between anjali and yogi)

Anjali:--
ye kya keh rahe hai aap yogi ji .. ye kaise ho sakta hai kya ye sacch hai

(yogi is in a place near a river and some people taking a car from the river, they guessing that it will be viren car, but Ms and yogi does not believe it)

Yogi:-
nhi anjali aisi baat nhi hai .. dekho hum dekh rahe hai abhi bhi bhaiji ka phone lag raha hai agar unhe sath kuch hua hota to phone kaise lagta