💓💓BAWRI DID YOU HAVE ANSWER FOR THE QUESTION 💓💓

Vipul:- ha.. thik hai purvi kal milte hai

(Vipul cut the call and now again in viren room silence got ruled ,both of them looking eachother .one is looking other with shattered and other looking other with helpness way.purvi got tears her eyes and she trun other side and in room sakshi also with them)

Sakshi:- aaj hum yhaa soyenge
(Viren look purvi but she in position trun herself other side and viren was completely looking her,but she move to make the bed)

Vir:- sakshi, tu yhaa na so sakti

Sakshi:- kyu... aaj hum hathi or apne dost mukhi ji ke sath soyenge
(Sakshi pull viren cheeks and viren also smile but his eyes looking his bawari ,she does't saying or does't looking viren ,she just doing the work,what the destiny have made for her)

Vir:- dekh tu apne dost genda or khargosh ke sath so ja agar tu unke sath na soyegi to unki raksha kon krega

Sakshi:- kanha ji

Vir:- kon

Sakshi:- ha hathi ne khaa tha kanha ji apne dost ki raksha krte hai, to aaj hum yhaa soyenge
(After saying this sakshi go and sit in bed and she was happy and the same way she look viren and purvi ,but when she see eachother face, she understand that viren is not like she sleep in his room,so she ask help from purvi )

Sakshi:- hathi tum babbar sher se kaho na hume tumhare sath sone de

Purvi:- (without looking him)
mukhi ji... sakshi ji ko apne sath sone dijiye na
(After saying this she try to make a bed for her to sleep in floor and viren was keep looking with her confused )

Vir (in mind):- yo kaisi ladki hai jo khud ke pati ko kisi or ke sath sone ke liye bol rhi h, pehle khud mer te mera pyaar mang rhi thi or ib manne sakshi ke sath sone ko bol rhi h.. bawri khin ki
(Viren angrily go near sakshi and sit in bed and where ever he go his eyes keep looking his bawari but in purvi she does't even give a look to vps ,she is just keep her head down and her face was look dull and viren also cannot see his bawari like this)

Vir:- ha aaj tu yhaa so ja, per sakshi or babbar sher bed (while looking purvi )per soye or hathu jameen yo acha na h na

Sakshi:- nhi hathi ye thik nhi hai, hathi tum bhi bed per so jao

Purvi:- per
(Before she say something sakshi come and drag her to the bed and make purvi also sleep in bed)

Sakshi:-ab hum soyenge haa
(Sakshi smile look viren and viren smile and look purvi she just trun and lie down the bed,viren now get irritated about this and he switch off the light and he also lie down the bed,sakshi in sleep in middle of them and she was tickling viren and she give a kiss in viren cheeks,viren was playing and smile with sakshi but his mind and his eyes keep looking his bawari ,purvi cannot see or endure that what her front is happing ,than she put her two hand her hears and tightly close her eyes,but still she can hear what sakshi doing ,she already in a staus that got shattered herself before and this moment is like that her wound got again pain,other side viren know what is happing with now is not right and he knew that purvi is hurting because of this ,so he decided to stop what make his bawari hurt)

Vir:- sakshi ib chup chap so ja

Sakshi:- nhi jab tak tum hume good night kiss nhi kroge hum nhi soyenge

(Viren look purvi side,she keep her hand her hears,but she can hear what sakshi say and what she ask,so she get up from bed and without looking them ,she take water jug ,viren also get up and he is nervous and confused that why she getup from bed)

Vir:- bawri tu khaa ja rhi hai

(Purvi does't speak because she is crying and she show viren the water jug and other second she move out of room without looking her behind ,purvi come out and she feel she cannot breathed and in corridor she touch her heart and take deep breathe and close her eyes,tears rolling from her eyes,she run hurry from there and reach kitchen and knees down and sit in corner of kitchen ,she close her mouth by her hand,she cry has much out of her pain)

Purvi:- kanha ji, aap humse Kon se janam ka badla le rhe ho, jo patni apne khud ke pati ko kisi or ke sath sone ke liye bol rhi h, kanha ji hum ye sab nhi seh skte agar aap hume dukhi krna chahte h to hum pehle se hi bohot dukhi h, aapne hume molkki bna diya or hmare hi samne hmare pati kisi or ke sath so the, plzz kanha ji band kriye ye sb hum nhi seh skte or, is se acha to aap hmari jaan le lijiye hume itna dard to nhi sehna padega

(Purvi was crying like a hell and someone was looking her in upstairs and it none of viren ,he saw how hardly his bawari crying holding her hand near her heart and he got something remember and smile and go again his room..purvi after crying out of her pain she come again her room,this time also she does't look sakshi and viren ,she come making her head down and keep the water jug in table and lie down her place she close her eyes and tears fall from her eyes,after sometime purvi got sleep and in the silence room one shadow come near purvi and that shadow make a little bit move on purvi to bed middle and that shadow also lie down front of purvi ,purvi in deep sleep but her eyes drop some tears that shadow touch her tears and keep his hand her cheeks and purvi rub her cheeks with hand softness ,the shadow is none of our viren and he get a smile when purvi rub his hand)

Vir (in mind) :- bawari, kyu mein tanne dard mein na dekh sakta... Kyu mein apni aankho pe bharosa na kar pa raha, jb ki manne tujhe apni aankhon se dekha hai k tanne dhokha diya hai manne, pr mera dil keh raha hai ki tanne koi dhokha na diya, manne k ho raha hai, kuch samajh na aa raha...bawari kyu manne jalan hoti hai jb tu kisi aur k saath hoti, kisi aur ladke te baat karti hai...chahe woh mera saga bhai hi kyu na ho, manne jalan hai...manne na pata bawari k kyu aisa ho raha hai....kya tanne pata hai k yo k ho raha hai mere sath, kya tere pass hai koi jawab mere sawalo ka??....kya tu bata sakegi k ke ho raha hai, ya fir kyu ho rah hai.. manne bata bawari hai koi jawab...kya tanne pata hai iska jawab

(Viren take a deep breathe and close his eyes and tears drop his eyes too,he open than find himself a little warmth heart,he feel her warmth by touching her cheeks,he keep looking her ,silence again ruled the room,two broken heart suffering from their own world ,either they does't have courage to ask others what is going their mind )

WRITE TO READER :
sorry for late this maybe a small part,but soon another part will be update ,so plz give a time me😁😁😁😁