💔💔I WISH IT...... 💔💔

Purvi moves back...she was getting nervous...he was shirtless and leans on her....

She sides her face and looks other side...

Vir moves his finger on her waist and pulls her towards him...he hides his face in her neck...and crashes her Face and neck with his nose...and reaches to her ear and bites on her earlobe make her hiss(scream li'l)

Vir :- (husky voice) tu sirf meri hai aur tere pe agar kisi ka haq hai to woh sirf mera hai...aur mera hi rahega...aur ek baat ko apne dil aur dimag mein gath baandhle...tu sirf meri hai aur mere pe sirf Tera haq hai samjhi...

He started giving wet kisses on her neck and bites her, leaves a bite mark...which makes her scream little...

Vir (smiles) :- aur ye lag gayi mere naam ki mohar...

He feels a drop on his cheek...he looks at her, her eyes were close and another tear roll down...he holds her face with his one hand and wipes her tear with his thumb...

Vir (carring voice) :- bawari...aankhe khol meri taraf dekh...manne pata hai tere Dil mein Kai saare sawal uth rahe hai...aur aaj mein unn saare sawalo ka jawab de dunga...meri aankho mein...kya tanne lagta hai ki mein bina kisi wajah k ye itna bada kadam uthaunga...itna bhi bharosa nahi hai tanne apne pyaar par...

Purvi opens her teary eyes and looks at him with too many questions....

Vir :- ha ye sach hai meine shaadi ki pr iske piche ik bohot badi wajah thi...meri majboor thi...

Purvi looks in other direction which makes vir angry on her...

Vir's Pov :- why she is not believing him...just he falsely sleep with shalini and her trust broke out...how can she do this to me and how dare she to give my rights to vipul...

Vir makes her face towards him

Vir :- tu aisa bol bhi kaise sakti hai ki tu vipul ko apne pr adhi kaar degi...teri yo bol ne ki himmat bhi kaise hui...ab tanne saza milegi iss k liye...

Vir moves close to her face looking at her lips...and rested his lips on her...she tightly closed her lips...but he wants to enter in her...do he cupped her face from chin and press her cheeks to make her mouth open but she was stubborn as well as vir...he pressed hard on her lips and bites her lips... purvi was trying to release her hand from his grip...but he was holding tightly leaving marks of his finger on her wrist

Vir was kissing her but she was not responding him...he was getting frustrated and from inside his heart was breaking in millions part...

He release her hands to cup her face but she pushes him and he laid beside her...her eyes were teary and anger was clearly seen in her eyes....

Vir's anger level reaches at peak....he pulls her on him...he holds her from shoulder and pulls her closer to him...his eyes were red and tears start forming in his eyes...purvi looks in his eyes and found that he wanna to say many things...but her mind gives pressure on her heart...

Vir :- bawari mere saath aisa mt kar...ab mere mein himmat na hai...tu hi mera Sahara hai...manne laga tha ki koi na sahi pr tu manne samjhegi...pr tu bhi manne na samjh paayi...mere pyaar ko na samajh paayi...tanne mere pe yakeen na hai...ab mein aisa kya karu k tanne mere pe yakeen ho...mere pe bharosa ho...

(Tears were flowing down from his eyes...she was going weak after seeing his condition...how much she get weak but the destory he have do to her, she can't forget it, he also get sense that no matter what he do or say now, she never ever listene, so he get up from the bed, purvi also sit properly in the bed)

(Viren come front of her and put his hand behind)

Vir: bawri.. mera naam Virendra Pratap Singh hai, jo saare gaon waalo ko, bacchon ko ke liye ek udhaharan (example) hai mera jaisa banne ka, main auraton ki izzat karta hoon, par Maine jo kiya hai tere saath teri marji ke khilaf... (make his head down and take his hand front of her and make his hand like worship way) uske liye agar ho sake to manne maaf kar dena please....(purvi see him with a surprise way) main talaaq ke kaagjo par sign kar doonga aur tujhe jane doonga, tu jaa yaha te apni zindagi ji... jaisa MS ne kaha..., ek baar phir se tujhse maafi mangata hoon agar ho sake to manne maaf kar dena bawri maine jo kuch bhj tere saath kiya uske liye....