two //

"[m/n]-ah!"

[m/n] turned around at the call of his name, waiting for the boy blonde to catch up with him. Hyunjin stopped by his side and they walked. "What's wrong, Hyunjin?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to walk with you," Hyunjin replied with a handsome smile. [m/n] nodded, his cheeks burning as he looked away. "I checked with other students, apparently the mock test was really difficult. Sunwoo really struggled, it seemed."

"He's a dummy, that's why," [m/n] muttered. "I feel like the tutor system would really help. It was weird to not see Sunwoo at one of our meetings, even if he isn't a student council member. He always has something to say."

"Like I said, he did really bad in the test," Hyunjin said. "He was getting a lecture from your teacher about not studying, and his mood will probably be down. I saw him in your class looking all sad."

[m/n] was quite for a bit before he stopped walking. "You go on ahead, I'll meet you at the lunch hall. I'm going to, uhm… go to my locker first. I have PE after lunch."

Hyunjin nodded with a smile before walking along. [m/n] turned around, making a beeline for one of the vending machines and hurriedly taking a note of money out his pocket. He looked at the snacks available and selected two, putting the money in and buying them. It was a peach yoghurt drink that he quite liked.

[m/n] held the yoghurt in his hands, making his way up the stairs. He sighed heavily, seeing Sunwoo standing outside their classroom with earphones in his ears. [m/n] held the yoghurt drink tightly before making his way to Sunwoo quickly and holding the drink out.

"[m/n]." Sunwoo quickly took his earphones out, hurriedly putting them into their charging container. "What's up? You should be downstairs."

"So should you," [m/n] muttered. He then gestured towards the yoghurt. "Here. T-thanks for helping me with my books, uhm… earlier. Don't worry about the test, just go eat something."

Sunwoo hesitantly took the yoghurt, observing the label. "The expensive one… thanks, [m/n]." He smiled slightly, since he couldn't muster up a brighter one. "I'll… eat lunch soon. I didn't think that you, of all people, would be worried about me."

"Of course, I'm still human, even if you're annoying," [m/n] scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Just make sure to get something in and then check with Hyunjin to see if he can tutor you. Better do it before he's assigned students."

"Assigned?"

"You would've known if you annoyingly attended the meeting," [m/n] said, turning around. "Just talk to Hyunjin — he's the best guy for the job." He stopped suddenly, turning to the boy again. He clenched his fist nervously, holding up slightly. "F-fighting."

He walked away quickly, leaving Sunwoo in silence. [m/n] disappeared down the stairs and Sunwoo looked at the yoghurt in his hand with a smile. [m/n] was hardly ever genuinely nice to him, but the few times that he was simply showed what a sweetheart Choi [m/n] really was.

Around the corner was [m/n], who was absolutely sure he was going to die. He was hardly ever nice to the boy he found so annoying. He leaned against the wall, pressing his eyes together. He thanked the stars that the upper floor was empty because everyone was downstairs eating lunch.

He didn't want to make anything obvious.

[m/n] arrived at home late that night, since self-study had ended at 7pm. He had gotten something to eat alone at a restaurant, since he couldn't find his brother anywhere and he wasn't responding to his texts or calls. When he arrived home, he saw his brother in his room asleep.

"Beomgyu left school early because he wasn't feeling well," his mother had explained before [m/n] relocated to his room. He wanted to do more studying, but he was pretty tired already, so he quickly took his uniform off and put sleeping clothes on.

[m/n] went to his younger brother's room, noticing that Beomgyu had awoken and was just on his phone. "Mom said you're not feeling well."

"I threw up earlier today, and I figured it'd affect me later," Beomgyu replied, putting his phone down. "I heard about the tutor thing. I'm probably going to get one, since my grades have been dropping."

"They're basically just modified self-study," [m/n] explained. "Half of self-study will be in a group with your tutor, and the other half will be normal self-study."

Beomgyu groaned, rolling onto his side in annoyance. "It's bad enough that I had to sit in a quiet room for three hours, now I have to actually deal with someone that's academically capable."

"Hey, you are capable, you're just… going through some selective learning," [m/n] said, ruffling Beomgyu's hair. "It's a bit long. Shouldn't you get a haircut?"

"Heck no, Taehyun likes it," Beomgyu responded hitting his older brother's hand away. "Your hair's long, idiot."

"Yah, I'm older than you!"

Beomgyu laughed as [m/n] tried to pinch his arm, yelping and yelling in pain when [m/n] succeeded. "Ah, ah, ah! Okay! I get it! Hyung! Ah, hyung, stop!"

[m/n] stopped pinching him, gently rubbing the spot. "Good boy. Did you do your homework?"

"No, I was gone for half the day," Beomgyu replied. "I'm not going to school tomorrow, but I'll get Taehyun to be my tutor, because he's smarter than me."

"You'll get distracted often."

"So what, at least I'll be learning," Beomgyu said, sitting up from the bed. "Taehyun's not that easy, he'll scold me for trying anything during a study session. But enough about me — Soobin hyung said he saw you being all chummy with Kim Sun—"

"Ahh, shut up!" [m/n] exclaimed, putting a hand on Beomgyu's mouth. Even though his mouth was covered, he still laughed loudly. "Kim Sunwoo is a dumbass and I find him annoying."

"Annoyingly cute."

"I hate you."

"Well, you also find me annoyingly cute, so I guess that's your type—"

"I'm your brother, you weirdo."

Beomgyu put his arms around [m/n]'s waist. "Ah, hyung, just tell me you like me—"

"Gross! Ew! Go away!" [m/n] yelled, pushing Beomgyu down onto the bed and quickly standing up. "I'm telling your boyfriend you're into incest and he'll never make out with you again."

"Yah, don't sabotage me, hyung," Beomgyu said with a playful scoff. "It's not my fault you're so damn cute—"

"I will smite you, I'm starting to think you're seriously into me."

"Ew, the only person that likes you is Hwang Hyunjin."

[m/n] was quiet before scoffing and turning away. "Whatever. Good night."