six //

"Oh my God, you like Kim Sunwoo…!"

"I do not!"

"Well, you could've fooled me!"

[m/n] glared at his younger brother and Beomgyu crossed his arms, a look mixed with triumph and smugness plastered on his expression. Silence fell amongst them and [m/n] scoffed, closing his notebook and standing up from his desk. "Go away, Beomgyu, I'm busy right now."

"Hyung, you need to be honest with yourself right now," Beomgyu said, walking after [m/n] downstairs towards the kitchen. "You call him annoying and stuff like that to push him away because you fear falling in love."

"I'm not in love with Kim Sunwoo," [m/n] hissed, almost slamming his fist against the kitchen counter.

Their mother walked downstairs with a raised eyebrow. "What's going on here?"

"[m/n] is in love and too afraid to admit it."

"Aigoo…"

"I'm not in love, stop lying!" [m/n] almost yelled at his brother. "Sunwoo is… annoying! And a loser! He doesn't even meet my standards."

"You were so shocked that someone below your standard could make you feel something, you panicked and resorted to bullying him," Beomgyu continued. "Kim Sunwoo is one of the nicest hyungs I know. He's a great guy, and you're just a panicked little gay boy that won't admit when he has feelings for someone—"

"I'm a little gay boy?! Says you!"

"Boys, stop fighting, Penthouse is on," their mother called out, sitting on the couch. "You're both gay, shut up already."

Beomgyu scoffed slightly, shaking his head in mild disappointment. "You don't deserve Sunwoo hyung. I'm gonna tell him to avoid you because you said he's annoying and that you don't like him—"

"Y-you can't do that, I'm his tutor," [m/n] said quickly, crossing his arms.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Then there's Hwang Hyunjin. Tell me, hyung, do you like Hyunjin hyung as well?"

"I don't have feelings for anyone, you displeasure of a person," [m/n] snapped. "Stop trying to inflict romance onto everything, sometimes I just want to make a friend. I came out, but it doesn't mean I need to date anyone."

"You're a lonely, lonely little gay boy that focuses on his studies to ignore the numerous boys around him and uses schooling as a distraction from the shirtless boys in PE—"

"Shut up, oh my God—!"

"Yah, I'm going to throw you two out!" Mrs Choi exclaimed, glaring at her sons. "Go argue upstairs, I'm sure your father would love this type of argument."

"Hyung is a coward!" Beomgyu exclaimed before running upstairs. [m/n] yelled after him, running up the stairs as well. They were in [m/n]'s room again. "You know Kim Sunwoo hyung and Hwang Hyunjin like you, but you ignore it because you like the ego spurt, huh? You're sadistic and you're going to have to face your feelings for them one day."

"I don't like Kim Sunwoo."

"Well, what about Hwang Hyunjin hyung?"

[m/n] was quiet before he released a defeated sigh. "I really admire Hyunjin, okay? He's a sweet guy and treats me really well. Even if he likes me, I don't like him like that and I think it's okay not to like someone back, okay? I don't have a guilty conscience with stuff like this."

"Which is why I think Sunwoo hyung might be hurt right now," Beomgyu continued. "You're extremely blind if you can't see how he feels. Like, not even selective vision would explain how you overlook him. You call him all these things, yet at the slightest mention of him being upset, you rush to cheer him up. You're such a tsundere, I swear. You care for Sunwoo hyung, but you're too scared to admit it."

"I'm not a tsundere."

"Tsundere or not, you're a coward," Beomgyu tsked, shaking his bead. "At least have the decency to tell Hyunjin hyung to stop trying. He's a handsome guy, and I'm sure he's got some girls chasing after him somehow. Maybe even another cute dongsaeng likes him. Point is, they both like you."

[m/n] groaned, dropping his body onto his bed. "I don't like them, okay? I enjoy being alone right now."

Beomgyu hummed thoughtfully, pressing a finger to his chin as he looked off rather dramatically. "Only one person will know what to do in situations like this."

[m/n] almost paled as Beomgyu took his phone out his pocket. "Please don't say Cha Woong—"

"Cha Woonggi," Beomgyu confirmed, grinning as he began scrolling through his contact list. "Woonggi is the only person I know with experience in dating in an all-boys school and not getting weird about it. Well, maybe he did get a little weird about it and called Kyungho hyung a queerbaiter when he, in fact, was very gay—"

"Beommie baby!"

"Woonggi baby!" Beomgyu sang with a laugh due to the energetic answer to the call.

"What's up, you don't usually call," Woonggi said over the phone, his tone bright as usual. "Did you and Taehyun fight again? I told you, just agree to whatever he says because you're a useless boyfriend sometimes!"

[m/n] had to stifle a laugh as Beomgyu stared at his phone in shock. "I— yah! This isn't about me, it's about [m/n] hyung. He's having dome boy problems and I thought he might need some help from the love expert."

"Wait, [m/n] baby is there? [m/n] hyung, hello! I didn't know you liked someone," Woonggi called out, as if he knew the phone was on speaker. [m/n] smiled and greeted back. "Well, tell me — I'll try to give good advice."

"Well, [m/n] hyung likes someone, but he's conflicted because he has no other defence mechanism except to call him annoying ans belittle him as a human," Beomgyu began, earning a glare from [m/n]. "Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but you get the point. I really think my hyung likes this guy. Secondly, there's another guy he likes and I'm pretty sure this guy likes him as well, but I don't think he's genuine enough."

"Hyunjin doesn't like me, okay?" [m/n] sighed, lying flat onto his back. "He just thinks I'm a good member of the student council. Hyunjin's a straightfoward guy, so he'd tell me."

Beomgyu hummed in thought. "Well, I still think Sunwoo hyung and [m/n] like each other but [m/n] has no idea how to deal with the fact that he likes the person he's telling off."

Woonggi seemed to think. "I see the problem. Well, the first thing is for [m/n] baby to come to terms with the fact that he may like this boy. Secondly, this is what I think he should do…"