nineteen //

"Guys, isn't this a bit much…?"

[m/n] looked at his three best friends with a frown as Jihoon kept sticking flowers into his hair. Jihoon was giggling as he had contributed  the most to the flower attack. [m/n] simply withstood the flower attack. Jinyoung out most of the flowers behind his hair, while Jungmo put the flowers in his clothing.

"No, our [m/n] is the prettiest flower," Jugmo said quickly, trying to stick a flower stem up his nose. [m/n] yelled out and the boys laughed, finally letting [m/n] move freely. He shook his head like a wet dog and small flowers fell everywhere onto the dry grass beneath their feet.

"This is too much," [m/n] muttered, eyeing the numerous flowers on the ground. Jinyoung put one behind his ear again and [m/n] allowed it, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He frowned, taking his hands out with flowers in them. "Ah, really, guys? This is too much!"

"It makes you prettier," Jinyoung chuckled. "We're making you prettier for Sunwoo, since you need to look your best when you tell him how you feel—"

"I'm not telling Sunwoo anything," [m/n] snapped, rolling his eyes slightly as he walked on ahead. "The teacher is leaving, let's get going."

Jinyoung and Jihoon walked ahead as they began talking, while Jungmo turned to talk to [m/n]. "So… you don't like Hyunjin anymore?"

[m/n] shrugged. "I still like him. I've liked him for a while. He's really handsome, sweet, nice, gentle… but he's like that with everyone. It's not special. Besides, I'm not sure if he feels the same. It's okay if he doesn't, too. I liked both Sunwoo and Hyunjin at the same time, and… I was torn between them. I want him to be happy too, and… I'm not the one to make him happy. And that's okay, you know?"

Jungmo smiled, resting his head against [m/n]'s gently. "You're very… indecisive, but you ultimately want to be happy. We want you to be happy too, after what happened with your ex. We want our [m/n] to be happy and start trusting again. I believe Sunwoo can make you happy — even if you bullied him before."

"I didn't bully him, I just found him annoying," [m/n] laughed. "Whatever. I don't know when I can tell Sunwoo that he's the one I chose. That I want to be with him."

"It's easier than you think," Jungmo smiled, looking at him, "because Sunwoo feels the same about you. He's waiting for you."

[m/n] shrugged slightly. "I'd rather let him enjoy the MT trip for now without worrying about… feelings and such. Sunwoo's just a happy guy, and I like that about him."

Jungmo smiled, looking up ahead. "It's nice to see you happy again. It's been a while."

Sunwoo watched [m/n]'s group with a smile, unable to keep his eyes off the shorter boy as he shokk flowers out his hair and pockets. He was laughing, looking as cute as ever. Sunwoo loved that look of happiness on his expression. His eyes fell to Jinyoung, who seemed to be looking at him with the same eyes as Sunwoo.

"Strange…"

"Sunwoo-ya, we're joining with group B when we head back," a student told him. Sunwoo nodded, following after him. He saw a bunch of flowers on a bush near him, pressing his lips together. He took a few of the flowers, holding them in his hand as he followed the other student.

[m/n] seemed to be talking with his friend Jungmo, and Sunwoo was unfamiliar with the boys in his group, apart from Sanha and Yonghee, but they weren't that close. He wasn't uncomfortable, but he wished to be with [m/n] and his friends, or at least with Hyunjin.

"We're heading to B over there," the teacher called out to the ten boys behind him. Sunwoo's eyes brightened at the realisation that his group would be joining [m/n]'s. He walked ahead, holding the flowers behind his back.

"[m/n]," Sunwoo grinned, waving his hand as he reached them. Jungmo ran ahead to join Jihoon and Jinyoung, while [m/n] smiled as he waved back.

"You seemed lonely over there," [m/n] commented with a smile. "You look very happy to see me, Kim Sunwoo."

"I'm always happy to see you," Sunwoo smiled, looking at the ground. He hummed, suddenly bringing his hand forward, revealing the small pink-coloured flowers in his hand. "Can I…?"

"O-oh…! Sure," [m/n] nodded, standing in front of him. Sunwoo was smiling nervously as [m/n] closed his eyes. He gently pushed the flower behind [m/n]'s ear, doing so with the other ear as well. [m/n] looked at him, finally opening his eyes. "How do I look?"

Sunwoo's cheeks burned red and he quickly looked away. "L-let's go to the rest!"

"Sunwoo, wait," [m/n] laughed, grabbing Sunwoo's wrist. Sunwoo thought he'd let go, but [m/n] held firmly. "We… ah, I don't know what to say. If I don't say it, I have to buy Jinyoung lunch until I do."

Sunwoo frowned slightly as [m/n] released his wrist. "Say it…?"

[m/n] sighed heavily. "I won't say it now. I'll wait for you. Just know that… Hyunjin shouldn't be a problem anymore." He smiled softly, looking down and revealing his burning red ears. "Let's be more comfortable with each other… okay?"

Sunwoo's eyes held that bright gaze that [m/n] grew to like a lot. He nodded and [m/n] laughed, looking down again. "So I'm not annoying anymore? You're… happy?"

"Not yet — I could be happier," [m/n] chuckled. "So… if you give me some time… I think I can be happier."

Sunwoo nodded, a brought smile on his face. "I'll wait for you."

"Ah!" Jihoon suddenly exclaimed, earning everyone's attention. "I must be an idiot!"

"You are," Jungmo and [m/n] said at the same time, causing them to laugh.

Jihoon just deflated his shoulders. "I forgot my earphones at the stream!"