THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??

It has been 2 weeks since Duryodhan met Karn. He used to go to pond everyday in hope to meet his best friend but Karn never came. But Duryodhan didn't lose hope. He believed that Karn will surely come.. But only days came not Karn.

The Pandavas already returned from the forest. It only frustrated him more. Again even his parents, Pitamah and everyone began to pamper those 5 princes saying they're awesome. Though Duryodhan wish to shout and talk to them rudely, he remembered his promise to Karn. He will not hurt his friend. For that sake, he and his brothers totally ignored Pandavas. His friend Karn is more important than these stupid princes.

It is a very peaceful morning that day. Dishes clattering sounds were the ones that was heard in the dining table filled with royals and kauravas. Pandavas went to prayers that day with their mother. Thus only Kauravas along with other royal heads like Vidur, Bheeshma, Maharaj and Maharani were having food. Suddenly the head maid, a lady poured the kheer accidentally on Duryodhan because her leg slipped. The whole people present there become silent. No, now they have to face Prince Duryodhan's temper, but on the other hand, Prince stood up calmly asking,"I hope you're not hurt anywhere. But if you're hurt, I'll ask Rajvaidya to treat you. Are you alright??"

Vidura, who was known for his calmness gasped at the Prince in shock. Pitamah dropped the laddu on his plate while others frozen completely. But Duryodhan didn't see anyone, though his voice was arrogant there was concern and sincerity in his eyes. The maid Veena stuttered,"Prince! I a-apologize!! I s-slipped...." Duryodhan stood up saying,"I'm going to change. And Mata if you're truly sorry, get me pedhas. I'm missing the taste!"

Everyone had their mouth opened at the addressing. The head maid looked like she was about to faint. Is that really Prince Duryodhan??

Gandhari, though happy that her son is very sweet exclaimed, "But Putra! You didn't like pedhas. Infact, you hate Pedhas!!" Duryodhan looked at the floor sadly saying, "Now i love it, Mata! Excuse me, please!!" The 100 Brothers followed their older brother not knowing what happened to him. While moving away, Veena took a great courage calling,"Prince!!" Duryodhan turned and looked at her. Veena softly said,"I can prepare you special breakfast, Prince!!"

And for the first time, Duryodhan smiled in front of everyone. He said,"Well! I'll be waiting for breakfast, then! Don't delay it!!" Saying so he left but Veena who was awarded with smile bowed before royals saying,"Please bare with my absence, Royals but currently I've to prepare delicious breakfast to our Prince. So if you could kindly excuse me..." Before King could dismiss her, she ran all the way back to kitchen to prepare Elder Prince Breakfast. Afterall, she want to make her Prince smile again.

Pitamah asked astonishingly,"What just happened?? Did we saw Duryodhan talking calmly??" Vidura's face was glowing with happiness. But suddenly his face gained a penesieve look. He asked,"Why the sudden change? Dasi! Is there anyone Prince Duryodhan lately talking to??"

Dasi politely disagreed saying,"No, Mahamantri! But, From my watchable eyes, Prince always goes to pond and he was expecting someone for the past 2 weeks!!" The king asked,"For whom he's waiting??" Gandhari smiled,"But that someone has to be very special, Arya! Putr Duryodhan is so sweet today. He had been doing his works without complaining and throwing tantrums this whole week too. I want to meet the person who made our son like this!!"

On the other hand, Karn was disheartened. He tried to trick the guards again but they were so alerted and one day he was caught and even got punishment from his mum. He was looking sadly at the river but suddenly got the bright idea. Oh how stupid is he?? How can he not try that??

That's why, currently he was trying to enter through the biggest wall of the Palace by jumping from the branch of the tree. His natural armor stopped him from getting hurt and he looked at the Prince's room at the top. He gritted his teeth mumbled to himself,"I'm going to kill you if I fell down and break my neck, Suyo!!" But nonetheless he promised that he will somehow meet his friend and he will care about his neck later!!