😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍

Arjun was going through the Palace corridors when he heard lots of noises from the arena. He peeked inside only to see Vasusen helping Anuvindha to climb the tree. Anuvindha was trembling...Arjun had the mad urge to pull his Kaurav cousin away from Vasusen but he let the thought go.

Karn who was trying to help Anuvindha put him down. The younger Kaurava pouted at Karn in apology. Karn kneeled before saying,"Anuvindha! You know what the beauty of warrior?? Having lots of wounds in his body. It's okay if you fell down but never fear..it's the most bad thing in the world".

Anuvindha whimpered saying,"But Bhrata...everyone will be laughing at me". Karn crouched before the little boy saying,"Anuvindha, listen to me! When I said I'm friend with Prince Duryodhan..everyone laughed at me. Even soldiers, servants looked down at me. But did I care? Noo! Because if I cared that everyone was laughing at me, then believe me, I wouldn't have been friend with your Bhrata Duryodhan and  I would've missed 100 brothers and cute little sister. Don't care who laughed or why they laughed but always remember there will be happiness at the end of your journey. Believe me!!"

Anuvindha nodded his head. He took a deep breath and looked at the tree with blazing eyes. Yes! He can do this!! The thing is Anuvindha is the only Kaurava who fear heights and he refused to learn how to climb the tree. Eventhough Duryodhan tried to butter him with sweets, Anuvindha never accepted. Thus, Karn took his control over the little boy.

Anuvindha kept his leg on the lowest branch and began to climb. In his fourth step, he fell down, but Duryodhan caught him. Anuvindha hugged his brother as thank you but again tried...this time, he stumbled at the eighth step and the saviour is Dushasan. Same happened and the youngest Kauravas were cheering for their climbing brother while Karn and other elder Kauravas were keeping eyes on the younger boy keenly to not get him hurt.

And Anuvindha got scratch in his cheek, leg, palm, hands and knees. Not only him Karn, Duryodhan, Dushasan, Chitraksha and other elder Kauravas had small bruises over their faces, hands and legs while saving the little boy from falling. And Karn announced that this will be the last time of the day. Anuvindha's fear was replaced by anxiousness.. No, he'll not disappoint his Bhrata Karn and Duryodhan.

He began to climb...first slowly and confidence build up within him when he heard everyone's cheer. He determinedly began to move And atlast his heart burst into happiness when he saw the top end of the tree. He picked the red cloth of Karn which was tied for his practice and looked down. That's it...everyone looked like dwarf and Anuvindha lost his control and dangled in the tree by holding the branch...

Duryodhan's heart stopped for a second but Karn was calm and he shouted,"We'll not save you this time, Anuvindha! Save yourself!!" Duryodhan was about to climb but was stopped by the grip of Karn who mumbled,"He'll not fall down. He's a warrior. Give him opportunity to save himself".

With erratic heartbeat they saw Anuvindha trying to hold the next branch. Arjun watched everything and tutted at the little boy pitifully. If the same happened to Shahadev, all the four brothers would've died to save their little brother. Huh! Kauravas are heartless even to their own brothers...Ofcourse, he couldn't hear what those Kaurav brothers talked..can only see them.

Tears splashed the dangling Kaurav's cheeks but he closed his eyes and aimed to come down at any cost. He know very well that his brothers will save him and he began to get down. Karn and Duryodhan's face glowed with happiness and they both rushed towards the boy when he finally jumped on the ground. The roar of cheer erupted from Kauravas and the boy laughed merrily at his brothers and his heart warmed at the proud look of both his Bhrata Karn and Duryodhan.

Arjun who was watching this felt pang in his heart. Kauravas are his own cousins...But he know those Kauravas will never be like this with them. The way Duryodhan smiled and laughed with Vasusen boiled his blood. Jealousy and Envy passed his veins and he muttered a spiteful word,"Sutputr!!" towards laughing Karn before moving to his own chamber.