💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜

It has been 3 days since the breakfast. Karn not only bonded with Gandhari but also bonded with Dhritarashtra well. It seems like both King and Queen gave almost all the responsibility of Kauravas to Karn itself. If Karn came on the morning after helping his mother, he returned only after sunset. The Kauravas also helped Karna with their own lesson scrolls sometimes and they were all seen in Library studying something with interest.

Karn was very much strict when it comes to discipline. He literally made Duryodhan to clean his own chamber telling Dasis not to clean it. Duryodhan who had his reputation of arrogant Prince cleaned his entire chamber whining and getting swats from his bestfriend. On the other hand, The other kauravas became good boys on seeing this. If Karn has the ability to control Duryodhan, then there is no way they will escape his wrath if they disobey. Everything is fine and the Palace was filled with giggles and laughter always...

Gangaputra Bhishma was walking through the corridor in deep thoughts. He saw a caged bird and a brilliant idea struck his mind. He took that caged bird and went inside his study chamber and ordered Dasi to fetch Karn.

When Dasi ordered Karna to meet Bheeshma, he was confused as well as shocked but deciding to confront, he steadily walked inside and politely bowed before Bheeshma. Bheeshma smiled saying,"Take that bird Karn along with cage. I thought you'll like it!!" Karn looked surprised for a moment but slowly took the cage admiring a bird suddenly his face turned sour. He asked,"Mahamahim!! Is this bird is for me permanently? Or should I return to you afterwards!?"

Bheeshma looked surprised for a moment saying,"It's for you, Vasusen! Have it!" That's it. Karna slowly opened the cage saying,"Fly away!" It took only few seconds for the bird to realize the cage is opened. It gave an exciting sound and opened its wings joyfully before flying away....

He turned towards Bhishma saying,"I always want everyone to be happy, Mahamahim! Now see how happy the bird is!" Bheeshma looked him for a moment saying,"Come and sit here, Karn!!" Karn sat before him obediently and Bheeshma said,"Why would you do that?? There is a possibility that big birds may attack it. It's safe here, right??" Karna looked at him saying,"Are you purposefully testing me, Mahamahim??" Bheeshma looked at him surprised.

Bheeshma noticed the 9 year old looking at the sun without hesitation thoughtfully saying,"Maybe there are threats Mahamahim! But the bird has freedom...the freedom will never be equal to food and care we give it. The bird needs freedom more than our care!"

And Pitamah dropped the idea of giving another test. This answer gave him all the best qualities of Karn. He asked,"Do you wish to study further??" Karna nodded his head saying,"Yes Mahamahim! I heard about Lord Parashuram! I'm going to go to him!"

Bheeshma gave one shocked look towards the boy. He said,"Kid! There is no way he will accept you. You are not a Brahman!!" Karn stood up saying,"I'll make him accept somehow!! I'm known for my stubbornness!!"

Saying so, he moved away resulting Bheeshma to give a amused look at the boy's retreating form. He shook his head in disbelief. His guru is equally stubborn. He thought to himself,"Gurudev! You are in a predicament!! A rascal is coming to see you!"

When Karn returned home that day after saying goodbye to King, Queen and Kauravas, Radha was waiting for him to give him food. He washed his face, hands and legs. He and his father sat together while his mother served them food.

He then served food for his mother and slowly asked," Mata! I need to go to meet Lord Parashuram for education. Can I go??" Radha looked at him with wide eyes while Adhirath strictly said,"Vasu! You're overestimating yourself. You are from charioteer family, remember and Guru Parashuram do not teach low caste people!" Karn face dimmed while Radha gave one warning look to her husband.