🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜

"BHRATA....NOO! OH MY MAHADEV, SOMEONE SAVE ME..."

By this time, The guards and servants of Maitri palace were used to Pandav Prince Sahadev's screams. And they were also used to loud... Loud footsteps and running of three grown up men behind the younger Prince.

Daksh blocked the running Prince smugly and Duryodhan lifted the boy by his waist and threw on his shoulder like a potato sack running towards the pond. Sahadev's vision blurred due to his loud squeals and laughter and he begged,"Bhrata! I'm sorry...no please! I'm getting dizzy!"

Duryodhan simply threw the boy inside the pond mercilessly scaring the beautiful ducks and water birds saying,"This is what you get for being playful, you little ant!" But suddenly, he was pushed inside the pond and Sahadev purposefully drowned the eldest Kaurav Prince laughing at his struggle. Duryodhan struggled when his younger cousin pushed him further into the water by his neck. Using his entire strength, he tickled the Pandav's leg making Sahadev shreik and take his hands off.

Duryodhan glared at Sahadev but his eyes fell on laughing King and he signalled Daksh to push him inside. And the cunning businessman of Maitri successfully pushed Maitriraj Karn inside making Laughing Karn to curse. Sahadev held his stomach in pain begging,"Please...stop laughing! My tummy hurts! Stop your antics once!" But from the evil smile of Maitriraj and Duryodhan, he know he's going to suffer more. And Sahadev was brutally tickled and tossed in the pond by the two warriors not giving enough rest for the next few minutes.

Daksh watched the young boys with a small smile. Such a pleasant sight to see. After Ashwatthama's departure to his Kingdom, which was really dramatic if you ask him. Ashwatthama behaved like a woman who's going to her husband's home after marriage by crying and kicking his legs so that his friends will have some sympathy. But Vasusen didn't have ounce of empathy, he literally dragged the grown up man towards his horse, mounted him and send his friend to Panchal with few trusted guards so that Ashwatthama won't return.

Duryodhan stayed in Maitri for next few days but he decided to accompany Sahadev towards Hastinapur and return back. But the youngest Pandav was so stubborn that he'll stay in Maitri until he wants. Vasusen too didn't bother much. Maitriraj will never admit but he has a soft spot for Sahadev which leads him to play his flute every single night, spiciness was reduced in Royal Kitchen drastically and the Royal Library was opened for Sahadev all day. Even Duryodhan teased Vasusen about this.

"Ok, enough! Sahadev get to the land! You'll catch some diseases!", Vasusen said to coughing Sahadev helping Duryodhan out of the pond. Sahadev shook his head saying,"I'll come after few minutes!" Vasusen shook his head but pulled the young Prince forcefully outside slapping the younger's head saying,"Your brothers will kill me, little ant! Get to your chamber and come down for dinner. And...ouch!"

A beautiful dove sat on Vasusen's shoulder and he cooed,"Hey sweet! Where are you from?" A guard got a hold of the bird and gave the letter addressed to the King politely making Vasusen curiously open it..

Respected Maitriraj,

This is Eldest of Pandavas, Prince Yudhisthir. I wish you have a Hale and healthy days there. It's about Sahadev. Though he sent a letter earlier about coming with Duryodhan, We miss him here. Mata is worried. Could you ask him to come faster? Also Duryodhan too. They forget that they are Princes of Hastinapur with loads of responsibilities.

I hope you'll think about their responsibilities and send them here soon.

Good wishes from Mata Kunti and Pandavas.