💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜

Atlast it's the day before coronation. The guests began to arrive. Karn welcomed them all from his hut. He didn't know who send out invitations but was sure his Gurudev played an important role in that. Shani and Yama looked at their little brother with proud eyes. They too welcomed the guests. Senapati stood behind the king glaring and analysing every guest who downright trembled on seeing the look. Karn rolled his eyes at his Senapati's dedication but nonetheless he didn't stop the man from guarding him.

As soon as he saw Hastinapur royals entering, a smile made a way towards his face and he waved his hands towards his mother and father who were given royal treatment. He welcomed the King and Queen, Pitamah, Mahamantri everyone with a smile. His servants were quick to arrange the guest palace and were already leading the way.

But Karn's smile faltered when he saw Kaurav Princes coming towards him. But he didn't bother much. Ofcourse, if his friends didn't say anything, then there must be some reason. He extended his arms for a hug and he felt the weight of all the Kaurav Princes. He patted them chuckling and asked,"Where is Suyo!?"

Anuvindha said,"Oh we're coming from Hastinapur. Bhrata will be accompanying Ashwatthama!!" Vasusen ruffled Anuvindha's hair, then saying,"How about you all take rest! The guest palace was already decorated! Sadhina, lead the way for them!!"

Yama and Shani saw the loads of gifts mounted in chariots for their little brother. They couldn't help but feel content. Their brother have good family and friends.

Next came the Pandavas and their mother Kunti. Shani's eyes turned into pure hatred on seeing the woman. Oh how he wished to punish her brutally. But he know very well that Someone will punish her more better than him. And he was really waiting for that someone!!

Pandavas were mesmerised by the kingdom. It was not lavish or anything but the kingdom was well organized. They never expect a boy from lower caste will be this much diplomatic and authorative. The trees, bushes, flowers everything welcomed them but their mouth fell open when they were escorted to the Guest Palace.

The Palace itself screamed richness. Each and every part of the palace was decorated with lavishness and care. Hell the upper portion of palace were decorated in gold. Nakul wondered... How in the name of God, did this Sutputr acquire this much wealth!!?

Arjun exclaimed,"If guest palace was like this, I wonder how Vasusen's palace looks. Bet it'll be more lavish!!" The brothers agreed but Yudhishthir scolded Arjun for calling Vasusen by name. But did Arjun really care. Noo!! From his point of view, Vasusen is lower than him....

On the other hand, Karn's eyes softened at the sight of Ashwatthama who came along with Duryodhan. The boy looked totally exhausted and tired resulting Karn to mumble to his servant,"Make the boy to get good rest!!" Sadhina, Karn's personal servant nodded his head tried to escort Ashwatthama and Duryodhan but Ashwathama faintly requested,"Please! Let me stay with you. I plead you!!"

Vasusen looked at his other friend who was rubbing his forehead. Duryodhan exasperatedly said,"Let him inside the hut, Mitr. He's getting on my nerves now!!" Vasusen lead him inside and asked his Senapati to welcome guests and ordering him to check the guests out completely before entering in.

When he entered, The sight he saw almost broke him. Ashwathama sat there with folded knees and his face was buried in his hands. He sat beside him and hugged him gently asking,"What happened Ashwa!? Why are you like this?!" And a week frustration of Duryodhan bursted out.

He shouted,"Don't ask that idiot, Mitr. He's being completely stupid. I was with him for one week and I was on the verge of killing him and his stupid thoughts so many times. God really! If Arjun or any other Pandavas mocked him he should reply or fight back or else he should not take those morons's words to his heart. But see how he is. Sitting and crying because he felt like he has taken charity!"