❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

His heart was beating heavily in his ribcage, and he hurriedly ordered his horse to take him towards Hastinapur. Dushala's marriage? With that good-for-nothing King? Why would her brothers accept that?

His long hair fell on his shoulders, and his mind went to the day he met her. It's early in the morning, he came back after his training. That's when he saw Hastinapur Princess. Maybe he shouldn't have desired her, the famous Kingdom's Princess. But he thought of talking with her, trying to get to know her. But nothing happened, he was busy in getting himself recruited in the army.

And yesterday when his King prepared himself to go to Hastinapur, he asked his father what the occasion was only to hear the wedding news of Dushala. Sitting in his mansion, unable to bear the way his heart still couldn't accept, he decided to get away from Maitri, and reach Hastinapur to see her one last time.

It was pitch dark when he reached Hastinapur. The whole capital was decorated, the kids were still running here and there. The palace stood there so beautifully lit and decorated with colourful lamps and Rangoli. Beautiful maidens were busy dancing and giggling around.

His breath hitched when he saw his father walking alongside his Maharaj. Gulping down his fear, he let his eyes roam around for any glimpse of Dushala or any of her friends. Completely helpless, he realised the guards noticed him and his suspicious behaviour.

"Hey, who are you? What are you doing?", One of them reached near him making him clear his throat saying,"I'm with Maitriraj. I came here looking at the decorations. It's so good!" Though the guards looked like they didn't believe him, one of them said,"I think, you're at the end of the palace. There's only Royal Pond here afterwards. I'm sure you don't want to see it?" He gulped but said,"No, I want to look around. This is my first time , so I'll be happy to see the Royal Pond!" The guards looked at him oddly, but let him inside to reach the Royal Pond.

"Bhrata Vasu!", Sahadev ran towards Maitriraj on seeing him. He kicked his twin away who tried to hold him running towards the King who walked in the corridor away from them. It seems like Vasusen didn't hear him because he was saying something so important to his Senapati Kottiyan. "Arrey! Maitriraj! Wait up!", Sahadev shouted making everyone turn their head towards him leaving him to blush in embarrassment.

"Oii Little Ant! What are you doing here without helping in wedding preparations?", Vasusen grinned at the younger boy who latched to his arm smiling to the fullest."Oh I was with my brothers! Why are you late? This is Dusha's marriage. I have been waiting for you for three days! Greetings Senapati Kottiyan"

Senapati gave a small smile but stayed little bit far away from his Maharaj and Pandav Prince. "Unlike you, little ant, I have responsibilities as a King! I thought you know that!", Vasusen teased Sahadev who glared at him sharply. "SAHADEV!", The thundering voice of Bheem made everyone flinch. Senapati Kottiyan now stood next to Vasusen while Sahadev rolled his eyes asking,"I can hear very well Bhrata Bheem. Why did you shout like that? My eardrums are bleeding, almost!"

"The hell is wrong with you! Com'ere!", Nakul sneered at Vasusen who held Senapati from pouncing on the younger boy. Sahadev groaned saying,"Why would you guys follow me everywhere? Where the other one?" The Pandavas were really hurt. The other one?! The way Sahadev said it with spite, it hurted the three brothers deeply. Yudhisthir held his little brother's shoulder saying,"Dev, what you're doing is hurting us! Please, come with us! It's almost dinner time!"

"No I'll eat with Bhrata Ashwa and Anuvindh today! I didn't see them yesterday!", Sahadev said, his eyes not looking at his brothers. Yes, arriving from Maitri, he refused to eat with other Pandavas. The more they urge him to be with them, the more he wants to get away. Vasusen noticed the flash of hurt and disappointment flashing in the eyes of Pandavas but he will never indulge between them. Who's he for them to advise or suggest anything? He patted Sahadev saying,"Alright, Sahadev! I'll see you in the main hall after a few hours for dinner! Bye!"