💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜

Our Maharaj was welcomed by his parents who are going to bless him with grains to indicate long life and happiness.

The announcer of the kingdom explaining the culture of their kingdom to the clueless Princes, Kings, Queens, Princess and other people who came to witness the huge gathering and coronation of the King.

The Maitri, currently called was once Magath, Champa and Anga. Ofcourse, each country want their king to be coronated in their own manner. That's when Vrushali intervened.

The wife and shrewd businessman and daughter of the most intelligent minister of Aryavart combined all the three kingdoms culture. She made everything not ritually and boringly as she know Karn was not big fan of stupid rituals. So she made everything meaningfully which was accepted by the three kingdom people and this made the people of Anga, Magath and Champa disappear and everyone bloomed and believed themselves as Maitri People. 

When Karn reached the entrance of palace, his mother and father both welcomed him with happy tears. Radha took Aarthi with shaky hands and put tilak on her son's forehead. Both the parents blessed their son with grains. Karn gave childish wide smile to his parents. Adhirath ruffled his son's hair fondly before paving way towards the palace. Senapati ran behind the excited king who was walking towards the first threshold.

Karn stood there baffled when group of young men blocked his way. He raised his eyebrows at them. The young men grinned at him.

We're going to judge your bravery now. This is a surprise atta...

Everyone released a gasp when they saw their king effortlessly catching the arrow coming towards his left cheek. His eyes were closed peacefully but his hand crunched the arrow into pieces. He smiled arrogantly tilting his head towards people asking,"Is there any other surprises you need to give?? I'm ready!!"

The people's roar of cheer rise to the heavens and they threw the flowers towards their Maharaj who took his first step inside the palace crossing the first threshold. This time it was Gandhari and Dharani who took Aarthi for him. They again put Tilak on his forehead and blessed him with rice.

Maharaj was now blessed with rice for his longevity and healthiness.

Arjun watched everything. His eyes looked at Vasusen with boiling hate and jealousy. What does this boy have done that gained him this much popularity? Ofcourse people respect him but Arjun will bet on his knowledge that none of the people will be on his side if Vasusen was on the other. Even Hastinapur people ...really!? He turned his head away from the future king who was smiling at everyone. What a lucky human!! Unlike them, Pandavas who were not even clear whether their Jyeshth Bhrata will get throne or not! Pathetic..

Shani who was standing beside Arjun said,"I think you need some water. Your stomach is burning, isn't it??" Yama chuckled but Arjun said,"You're disrespecting a Prince. Ofcourse, we can't expect manners from you, afterall you're all wandering Kingdom to kingdom begging, right??" Nakul snorted saying,"Well said Bhrata Arjun! They don't even have any rights to stand beside us! Let's go away from them, shall we??"

Bheem gave one look of disgust towards the disguised Yama and Shani saying,"You know what?? Nowadays no one following anything . The person who must be under our feet is going to sit on the throne. And here these two are mocking us! Hmm.. our fate. See that Sutputr, all smiling and laughing. Bloody Sutputr!!"

Shani and Yama closed their eyes and pressed their lips holding themselves from cursing the brats before them. Yama looked towards Yudhishthir who was looking at the ceremony with calm face. He shook his head saying,"If he is like this, I myself will stop King Dhritarashtra from giving throne to my son! He don't even know how to control his brothers!!"