👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑

The next day, Lord Parashuram went deep into his forest. He settled for a deep meditation concentrating on Suvarchala. Suvarchala who was serving her mother was startled by sudden summon. She hurriedly appeared before Lord Parashuram. Afterall he is avatar of Vishnu. She was bound to him by her devotion.

Suvarchala politely bowed before Lord asking, "I'm here Lord Parashuram! How can I help you?" Lord Parashuram gave a nod to her asking,"I heard from Shani that you'll help your brother down here. He is in need of strongest army!"

Suvarchala asked,"Lord Parashuram! Are you sure you want this? I can get you army, but you can even ask me both the kingdoms directly. I can...." Lord Parashuram thought for a moment before saying, "I know, you can do it, but no, I just need army. I want neighboring kings should be afraid of Radhey. So battle must happen. Moreover, he must face the battle before he fight Kurus. So, I'm asking you to help your brother. I hope you can do it!"

Suvarchala nodded her head saying,"I can do that, Lord! I hope everything is going by the plan!" Lord Parashuram nodded his head and said,"I hope too. But Vasusen is a great manipulator. So I no need to worry!" Suvarchala gave one polite bow before vanishing away resulting Lord Parashuram to move from the deep forest to outside.

When he reached the hut, he saw large army standing at the edge of the forest. He looked at his Shishya who was rubbing his forehead in frustration. He saw Radhey trying to explain something and failing in it miserably. Thus, he moved towards the edge of the forest. On seeing him, Karn exclaimed,"Gurudev, Thank God you came! They are claiming me as their king! I don't understand. I tried to explain them..but they..."

Lord Parashuram looked at him softly saying,"I told you I'll give you kingdom! Thus, the first thing, I'm giving you is Army. This is my gift. I told you which kingdoms you're going to invade and I gave you one of the biggest army. Now it's in your hands. I can also give you kingdoms, but I wish to see your bravery. Let this world see my Shishya's bravery!"

Karn gulped. His Gurudev have big faith on him. He nodded his head and saw his Gurudev moving away. He sat down in nearby rock looking at the huge army. He asked,"Did you all eat??" Everyone nodded their head resulting Karn to look at their face. He said,"Straighten up! I want everyone to look at my eyes. So that I can see who is loyal and who is not!"

Every soldier straightened up and looked at Karn who had calculating cold eyes. He asked, "Anything you want to ask me??" A soldier from middle asked,"When are we going to battle, King?"

Karn's lips twitched into a smile. He said,"Well, it's not like we are going to cook. We're going to battle, we're going to kill our enemies. I don't care even if we lose, but an innocent must not be hurt. If an innocent was hurt, then there is no win here. Hence I'm going into the kingdom! Alone first!"

Every soldier gasped. They began to throw comments and protests towards Karn. Ofcourse, they can't let him, Their King alone. What if something happened to him? That will be disaster. Karn stood there with folded arms for a minute for them to calm down. But seems that they're too loyal and protective of him.

He took one deep breath and shouted,"SHUT UP! I DARE YOU ALL TO DISOBEY ME, IF YOU HAVE ANY WISH FOR DOING PUNISHMENTS!!" The whole army swallowed their protests on seeing their King's cold demeanor. They shut their mouth tightly.

Karn gave one final glare before saying,"I'm going to challenge the Champa king first. And that will make him sure to reach for Magatha king because I heard that the soldiers of Champa weren't co-operating with the king! And I said straighten up! I hate slouching men!" The soldiers obeyed immediately.

Karn continued,"Bravery must not be the only one we needed here. We need best confidence and ability to manipulate. This manipulation must be only for winning the battle not in other areas. None of my soldiers should misbehave with the women and children. If possible, you can save them. Now you all can go! I'll prepare for myself tomorrow for moving towards Champa. You all should practice here and I welcome all types of suggestions! Now, get some sleep!"

Saying so, Karn was about to go but stopped saying,"Let me help you in making tents!" And again the soldiers were shocked. Their King's duality amazes them!

By the end of their tasks, soldiers were delighted because Karn talked with them while he was working. He also get to know their names. What else they can ask for? If their king is softie like this after shouting them, then they seriously don't mind him shouting at them.

The next morning, Karn got ready with his personal weapons and dressed himself as commoner. First of all, his plan is absurd, he know that...but there is no other way than this to make people know about him...hence he is entering Champa by tomorrow evening.

He reached the hut and saw both his Gurudev and Mata Dharani. He went and sat on the feet of Gurudev silently. He said, "Gurudev, I know you have lots of confidence in me, but if I failed in this, I want you to again accept me as Shishya. I will tolerate your anger but not your ignorance towards me".

Lord Parashuram carassed his hair softly saying,"You're my shishya. If you fail, it's not your fault but its my fault that I didn't teach you well. Even if you fail, I'll not be angry but dont be stupid, Okay?? You've got to maintain the reputation as my Shishya not some brat!"

Karn chuckled before bowing before both of them. Dharani blessed him wholeheartedly. Mrityunjay took his Vijaya Bow and came outside the hut only to see the orange sky welcoming him.

Muttering a small prayer, Karn set his foot on the way for Royal life leaving his Proud Gurudev and emotional Mata in the forest. Though he doesn't know, they both know that Karn is going to lead a life away from them soon.

At the same time, Suryadev and his children looked at their youngest one moving away from forest to reach the Champa Kingdom. Though they never doubt Karn's bravery, what to do? He is their little one. It took lot of their self-control to stop themselves from helping Vasusen. Shani closed his eyes so that he'll not act according to impulse by capturing the kingdoms and hand it over Karn.

Damn! That was so difficult. Someone save him. This little brat always gives him headache by taking daring decisions.

Suryadev and other siblings chuckled. Whoah, Their Shani's thoughts are quite funny to hear.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
This chapter is..... worst! I knowwww...as it has been a long time, I lost the touch of the story...

Suvarchala is daughter of Suryadev and there is a story of her marrying Lord Hanuman. Not my info, I searched in Google.

But the next chapter is Karn and Suyo meet...ready for some bromance??!!

I hope y'all give support. It will take few chapters to be able to bring back my form but I'll try. Hope you'll not stop reading.

Target: 100 votes and 60+ comments!

See you soon.
Yours,
Author: Shruti