KARN MET PANDAVAS

Kunti was sitting in the bed of her room but her eyes were glued to the candles. Still the flames reminded of her son, her precious firstborn. Tears left her eyes. It has been 9 years... but still the scar of love that her first son left on her didn't fade away. After sending off Karn, Her father arranged swaymvar the next year and she chose Pandu as her husband. Everything was fine until he married again but Kunti learned to live with it. Madri is one of the most polite and beautiful girl she has ever seen in her entire life. And again storm passed in their life. They went to forest to live but due to Pandu's curse, they didn't have any children.

Kunti said about the mantra and got 3 children Yudhistr from Yama, Bheem from Vayu and Arjun from Indra. On the other hand, Madri invoked Ashwini twins resulted in the birth of Nakul and shahadeva.

And fate brought Kunti's marital life to end when her husband touched Madri with desire resulting in his death. Unable to bear the sorrow, Madri too jumped on his pyre leaving Kunti with 5 sons. Not knowing where to go and what to do, Kunti returned to the kingdom back.

She expected Duryodhan to taunt her and her sons. Because that's what his character was spoken but that boy didn't even spare glance towards her sons. After Pitamah asked him to welcome, he welcomed them with a polite nod and gave a small smile to Kunti. Interesting!!

Her thoughts ebbed away when she saw a dove sitting nearby window. She smiled at the bird softly. Madri loves doves very much. When she was about to touch it, her sons entered with crying Nakula. She hurriedly went and cupped his face saying,"What happened, Nakul? Why are you crying??"

Bheem angrily said,"Dushasan pushed him away, Mata. Don't cry Nakul. I'll go and beat him!!" But the door was violently pushed open and they all saw furious Duryodhan with unknown boy and crying Dushasan.

Karn and Duryodhan when they saw Dushasan crying got so worried. That's when they heard about his fight with Pandavas and baam...here they are..

Karn was in his right mind but when he saw Kunti everything flew away. Some unknown emotions restricted his heart painfully and tears erupted in his eyes. He doesn't know what's happening. But he turned his head away wiping his tears off softly and saw Duryodhan and Bheem shouting at each other. Karn watched it silently but when Arjun pushed Duryodhan from nowhere he shouted,"STOP!"

Kunti looked at the boy with wonder. The authority that little boy had in his voice even made her silent and submissive. His face was glowing brightly in the moonlight. Kindness and motherly love erupted in her heart on seeing his handsome radiant face.

Karn stood before Duryodhan protectively glaring at Arjun for a fleeting second. But his gaze went on towards crying Nakul and he asked,"Prince Nakul, can you please tell me what did Dushasan do to you??" Nakul glared at him but hiccuped saying,"I went to kitchen to get Halwa. Dasis said there is only one bowl. Since we both were there, I asked him to share. But he didn't. I asked him politely, Mata but...h-he pushed m-me away!!"

Karn now looked at Dushasan for explanation. On seeing both Karn and Duryodhan glaring at him, his eyes filled with tears but he said,"B-but Dushala asked Bhrata. I too want that. I had that bowl first. I just don't want to share. I thought it will be enough for me, Vikarna, Yuyutsu and Dushala so that we can share with each other!"

Duryodhan glared at Pandavas saying,"So, you will fight for the bowl which already my brother possess, huh? What..." Karna put his hand on fuming friend's shoulder before saying,"I want both of them to Apologize each other for this!"

Bheem was already about to protest when Karna said,"Prince Bheem, First of all this is a Palace and you all are princes. If Dushasan didn't share, Nakul could've entered kitchen and have ordered or requested Dasis to prepare new one for him, he didn't do that! Secondly, if a thing is already possessed by someone and other one is coming and asking for a share, it's possessor choice to give the thing or not. There you can't go and force the person to share... But Nakul had done that. And you, Dushasan, you could've been bit intelligent and good by getting new halwa or owing a proper explanation to Nakul that you are having halwa for sister. So, I prefer both of them to apologize each other or else I would appeal to Rajamata Kunti for punishment! What you are going to do??"