💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥

The night palace was always calm and peaceful for Subhadra. She was currently roaming around the palace joyfully making her ankles jiggle and dance in her anklets. She came here 2 weeks before after convincing both her brothers and their wives just to meet Dushala and Pandavas. She already heard tales about Kauravas, so she thought of keeping distance between them.

On seeing Arjun, her whole world stopped. Such a handsome man. But her thoughts on Arjun stopped when she saw Karn. Oh he's so handsome and radiant  too. But her musings were cutshort when she heard Arjun badmouthing Sut. She didn't know why he did that. But she encouraged herself saying that maybe he's stressed or humiliated. She was in her own thoughts that her steps slowed down and she failed to notice the person before her.

BAAM!! She clashed into a muscular body.

Subhadra closed her eyes expecting a nasty fall, but she jerked when she felt a warm hand on her waist, balancing her. She opened her eyes and her blood ran cold. That's a Kaurav Prince... Oh she didn't even grasp his name correctly. She hurriedly sprung away saying,"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..you should..."

On the other hand, the Kaurav Prince said,"It's okay. Are you alright Princess??" The voice laced with softness which shocked Subhadra. A Kaurav Prince talking softly. What has happened to this world?? She just nodded her head. The Prince smiled softly before moving away from her to move his chamber. Subhadra stood there for seconds and she suddenly called out,"Prince, I didn't know your name??"

The Man didn't turn which made Subhadra anxious. But when she was about to apologise, he turned and give the most softest smile he could muster saying,"I'm Yuyutsu, Princess Subhadra! Have a goodnight!!"

Subhadra who had witnessed smile in his face unconsciously muttered,"He is handsome too..." Shaking her wild thoughts, She ran towards her room falling on her bed muttering,"God, I should spend less time with Bhrata Madhav. I can't go around and say everyone is handsome. Because I can't marry everyone!!" She closed her eyes and this time sleep came without any hesitation.

___________________________________________

Here in the pond side, Mahamantri Vishwanantha reminisced his memory where Karn beheaded kings to the Kaurav Prince Duryodhan.

After lots of thoughts, The next day when Mahamantri Vishwanantha went to the riverbank of yamuna, he saw Karn meditating deeply sitting on the rock. He waited for minutes but he heard,"What's your decision, Mahamantri??" Obviously Mahamantri was startled and he looked at Karn who has his eyes closed.

He stammered,"H-How did you..." Karn opened his eyes, facing the sun directly for a moment paying the respect before the Sun and said,"Ofcourse, my hearing capacity is quite sharp. So, you didn't answer the question??" Mahamantri took a deep breath saying,"I am okay if my motherland prosper. But I still doubt your capability. You're a little boy and I'm sure you will feel difficult to ..."

"Mahamantri! You mistaken me. But anyway, I'm going to be here as though you haven't judged me poorly now. But by today's evening, you'll be calling me, Maharaj!!" Saying so, he whistled towards the forest and Mahamantri closed his eyes when he saw mud and dust flying over. When he opened his eyes, he saw group of army, not as big as Magath and Champa but he could see discipline and strength of the army lining up by the edge of the forest. When he looked at Karn, the boy already aimed his arrow towards the palace.

Karn know that it'll be easy to do a surprise attack but he wants to fight honestly. Thus, he send a message to palace through an arrow and looked at Mahamantri saying,"Go exactly after 1 Hour, Mahamantri. Tell the head of the soldiers that a fight is going to happen. I know none will betray Magath throne that's why I'm asking just tell the king to compete with me. I already warned King of Champa. If my guessing goes correct, then he will be on his way to meet your king for help!" Saying so, Karn jumped over and reached his army while Mahamantri Vishwanantha reached his house to get ready for palace.