🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥

The Kauravas and Pandavas got ready to leave their Padasala. Duryodhan looked each of his brothers carefully to check everything is alright with them. When everyone got ready, Yudhister said,"We're going through forests. Are you people going to join us!?"

Duryodhan thought for a moment before saying,"Me and Ashwa are going through towns. Take care of my brothers!" His brothers though looked disappointed didn't protest. They bid their goodbye and followed the pandavas who except Yudhister and Shahadev looked disgruntled.

Ashwattama looked at the horses and Kauravas fading away but asked,"What happened, Mitr? Why are we going through towns??"

Duryodhan petting his horse said,"Have you heard of Champa and Magatha annexation?? Last week, I sneaked away from Padasala and heard one single boy annexed whole Champa and Magatha. Like seriously? How is it possible? Irony, people of those kingdoms are celebrating him! I was okay with all that but I heard recently that he annexed Anga too. Anga is part of our kingdom. And we should know who he is. Many people from nearby kingdoms have even shifted to his Kingdoms. If it goes like this, then it will be too bad for us Kurus. So we have to find who he is!"

Ashwattama climbed his horse saying,"I understand, Mitr but we have competition in Rangbhoomi tomorrow. We should reach on time correctly". Duryodhan mounted on his horse smiling. Ashwattama rose his eyebrows to which Duryodhan said,"Let's hear about that guy and proceed our journey. If it's possible, we can even make friendship alliance before any damage done!" Ashwattama nodded and both the young warriors travelled towards the nearby towns.

After few hours of travel, they entered one town. They tied their horses nearby and reached one shop that provides food, since no one knows them, Duryodhan boldly asked one oldman,"So, can you say about King of Champa and Magatha??"

As if he had been waiting, the oldman started. He exclaimed,"Oh he's still not coronated. He is currently staying in Anga as a commoner looking after people. You know, his face was glowing bright as sun. Never seen such a divine beauty. I thought he'll be arrogant but he's so nice. He even prepared toy for my grandson, see! You guys should learn from him. He's a great warrior! He...." Duryodhan stopped the oldman saying,"Thank you for informing us about him. We will be on our way!"

Both of them mounted their horses and this time, Duryodhan moved towards the forests. Ashwattama asked,"What happened now, you brat?" Duryodhan shrugged saying,"The description reminded me of Karn!" Ashwattama exclaimed, "Our Vasusen! Damn it, then come on, we can go through his kingdom and check whether it is him or not!"

Duryodhan raised his eyebrows asking,"Our Vasusen! You don't even know him, Ashwa!" Ashwattama dramatically said,"That wounded my poor heart, Mitr. Duryodhan! That wounded me. Now say, are we going to go..."

Duryodhan shook his head softly saying,"No, I do not want to disappoint myself. If it is my friend, then I'll meet him soon! Come now, we'll race to the kingdom!"

Ashwattama shook his head. Maybe it's not Karn afterall. Ofcourse, he had never seen the boy, but he himself will be disappointed if it's not Vasusen, then he could not imagine the plight of Duryodhan. That boy would practically drown in tears... both the young warriors move their way to Hastinapur to reach Rangbhoomi. Duryodhan's heart skipped the beat at the thought of seeing His father, Mother, little sister, Radhama, Adhirath Pitashree, Maid Veena and everyone. But how much he tried to console himself, Karn's baby face and bright smile tortured him. He just prayed to God that his friend must be safe even if he cannot see him again.

In Hastinapur, two beautiful girls were running around the Palace in the opposite directions. With one being completely mischievous and other being completely tense. They both clashed each other and fell down. The mischievous girl is Subhadra, Dwaraka Princess while the tense one is Dushala, Hastinapur Princess.