💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜

In Suryalok:

Shani, Yama, Suvarchala, and Yamuna stood there outside their Father's chamber. They have been summoned by their father the before day. Among them, Shani, Yamuna and Yama know the reason. Afterall, they are God of Justice while Yamuna is a river. The chamber opened and the majestic Suryadev entered. All the children bowed down respectfully to their father getting blessings in return.

Suryadev sat on his throne saying,"Today I called you to..." Shani who was looking above said,"To tell us about our little brother who is mortal in Earth. Isn't it?"

Yama said, "How can we help you, Pitashree??" Suryadev looked at Shani for a moment before saying,"Maybe you all can help him. I want you all to be strength of him without telling your identity!"

Shani chuckled. He asked,"You do know that Kunti is going to get what she deserve soon right?? I'm going to keep my eyes on Kunti for the injustice she had done for my anuj down there!!" .

Everyone shivered at his threat. They know the capabilities of Shanidev and Yama said,"Bhrata! Calm down! Her first son is mine!" Shani raised his eyebrows at his brother asking,"So? What are you trying to say anuj? Perhaps, you're suggesting me to forgive her. Then no! Kunti will suffer for each and every insult Karn had undergone! If your son chose to stay with her, Then it's not my problem!"

Yama sighed. He know about his brother's cruelty of punishment. He looked at his father asking, "Can't we just break the news to Karn, Pitashree? He's happy now. We can say that slowly to him and make him understand but if it comes out without our knowledge from the mouth of his birth mother, he'll be shattered".

Suvarchala shook her head in denial. She said,"He will not hear from us, Bhrata! His past birth Karma will chase him. But we can reduce the intensity of his punishment. Maybe he'll have moral and emotional support with him to take this information!"

Everyone nodded their head. "It has been a long time since I saw him. Such a mischievous and beautiful child, he is!", Yamuna said, her voice brimmed with affection. The other siblings chuckled. Ofcourse, they watched him from their abode.

Shani fondly said,"I cannot watch him more, but saw him sometimes. Quite a brat he is, isn't it??" Yamadev shook his head saying,"Good and hardworking boy too!"

Shani looked at his siblings and said, "When I see him with my cruel eyes, he'll began to face the sorrow and difficulty! But does it make me bad if I still wish to see him??" Suryadev rolled his eyes playfully and jokingly said,"You consider yourself as a good guy too?? You have such a confidence, Shani"

All the siblings cackled when Shani rolled his eyes saying,"Just because you cracked joke and you are Lord Surya, doesn't mean that I can't cast a cruel eye on you Suryadev. You too will have difficult time ahead! I'll make Karn chose to give you punishment, then I'll rule over you by his words and punishment!!" Suryadev exclaimed,"What did I do?? You know I'm helpless when that girl summoned me, right??"

Shani raised his brows saying,"You could've atleast had some time not to float him on river but safely get him into somebody's house. But you didn't. I'm not going to blame Kunti alone for his crisis. As the father of Karn, you also should take care of the responsibility".

Suryadev sighed. It's impossible to escape from the cruel eyes of Shani. He had to undergo the punishment. He said,"Ok..give me punishment whatever you want but help your anuj too! I want him..."

He stopped when he heard Lord Parashuram's Gurudhakshina. A uncontrollable smile seeped in his handsome face not only him but all the siblings had the smile.

Suvarchala said,"And now I think it's your wish to give kingdom to Anuj there! Which kingdom you're planning to give, Pitashree?" Suryadev shook his head saying,"I'm going to tell Lord Parashuram about the weakness of Champa and Magatha King! Also, This Anga is quite fertile land but you know Kurus always neglect this area. Maybe Karn will get all those territories for himself!"