🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂

The next day, Karn went to the river bank to pray... He offered his prayers to Suryadev. His first day as king! He let his beautiful brown eyes around only to see blue Lotus on the edge of the pond. He was in his own world of admiring the flower when he felt someone behind him. He turned around only to see Prakriti standing there with a smile.

An automatic smile paved way towards those lips of Vasusen and he looked around before asking,"Hey Prakriti! You here at this time? What are you doing here??" Prakriti shrugged saying,"I just want to see you, Vasu! What happened to you? You seem to lost in your thoughts!? You didn't even hear me coming here?"
He smiled saying,"My apologies! I saw this flower and I couldn't help but..."

Prakriti chuckled saying,"If you want you can take it!!" She was about to pluck, but Karn stopped her saying,"No no! You mistaken me! It is beautiful because it is there. If I pluck it, it will lose its life, which I never want. Moreover my lover does not like Blue Lotus, Aren't I right??"

Prakriti exclaimed,"How would you know??" Vasusen looked at the beautiful flower saying,"You once threw away the flower when I gave you, thinking I didn't see that. But in reality I saw you throw the flower outside!"

Prakriti paled completely and she fearfully looked at him who smiled at her assuredly saying,"It's okay, Prakriti. I understand. I should've tried to ask you what's your favourite instead of giving you my favourite!!" Prakriti gulped thickly but asked,"So your favourite is blue Lotus??" Karn smiled softly saying,"I love its smell. Something about Blue Lotus attract me always. It makes me feel peace!"

Vrushali who was taking water from nearby river saw both of them. She called out "Vasu! I invited you and your friends for breakfast. I hope you didn't forgot it!!" Vasusen slapped his forehead before excusing himself saying,"Oh got some work to do, Prakriti. We'll meet soon! And Vrushali, I need Pedhas in breakfast. See you!"

Vrushali shook her head in amusement before looking at the girl who glared at her with frevor asking,"Are you sure you're married? Why are you behaving that much close with him??" Vrushali didn't say anything. She just shook her head, royally ignoring the Kishkinta Princess, went to her house and began to prepare food for the three warriors...

___________________________________________

When Karn reached the palace, he took a good bath and went to his friends chambers. Both were in deep sleep and hence not to disturb them so early, He put extra blankets on them and decided to take a walk around the Capital. Though bit rural, Magath inside Maitri is quite richer than Hastinapur. He looked at the fields but no crops have been grown. His face scrunched in confusion. Why though???

He looked through the fields penesievely. The land is completely fertile and even the soil had the good texture. Suddenly he heard," Greetings Maitriraj Karn!!" Karn turned around only to see Sahadev, the 5th pandava smiling at him nervously. He smiled back saying,"Hello Prince Sahadev! How can I help you??"

Sahadev said, "No no! I just couldn't sleep properly. So thought of going around the capital..." Karn's face mirrored into concern and he asked,"What? Are you uncomfortable? Doesn't the palace rooms good?? Why couldn't you sleep??" Shahadev's heart warmed hearing the concern.

He don't know about his other brothers. But for him, Radhey had given a big brother vibes always. He hurriedly said,"Oh! It's nothing. I just have sleeping problem always...that's completely normal"

Karn shook his head in negative saying,"No that's not completely normal. You are a warrior. You should sleep whenever you get time. Come here!!" Shahadev reached near and Karn kept his three fingers on his forehead. After few moments, he said,"You are under lots of stress. Don't overthink anything! Just keep it cool. You'll get sleep!!" Shahadev looked at him in surprise. He asked,"Are you good in medicine??"