💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜

Mahamantri Vishwanantha was strolling towards the garden through the deserted corridors. Today has been extremely tiring as he and Hastinapur Royals spend 5 hours to marginalize the territory. Maharaj Karn left totally this to him as he already said that he didn't want to act as a king before his family who had always seen him as soft-spoken and sweet polite boy. He didn't want to destroy that image. Vishwanantha chuckled. God, their king is such a cunning person. His eyes fell on the pond in the garden, and he could see beautiful fishes jumping and playing in water from full moon.

Vishwanantha is considered to be one of the most intelligent and talented minister of the whole Aryavart that even kings tried to bribe him for their kingdoms. But Vishwanantha was so patriotic to Magath that he didn't want to go anywhere rather he wished to stay in his motherland serving the kings who rule it. He became the minister of Magath at the age of 18.

Nearly after his ascending, 11 kings changed, but he just grew old and physically weaker but not emotionally. He grew more intelligent and how to assist the kings analysing their character. All he want is prosperity of his kingdom and he tried to suggest every possible way. Every king accepted and respected him but not the Veeraseeksha, the last ruler of Magadh.

The man was nothing but a dunderhead, he absolutely lacked manners and respect. He never attend sabha, even if he did, he came with liquor and opium. The old minister sat on the steps that led to pond and his memory went towards few months before....

It was a pleasant morning. The sun shone brighter that day without any reason. Mahamantri Vishwanantha stood there outside the King's chamber for 30 minutes, ofcourse this is the usual disrespect he got from the day Veeraseeksha gained the throne from his father. After a long time, one of the guard let him inside and instantly, Vishwanantha regretted coming there. There were dresses scattered on the floor, used opium and drugged plants and the king sat there drinking his drink. His eyes were glossy in intoxication which made the wise minister to cringe completely.

But he politely asked,"How can I help you, Maharaj??" Veeraseeksha gave one creepy smile saying,"I'm bored, Mahamantri! I heard your ddaughter grew up well. How about you send her as a maid??" The thing that aged father never want to hear or wish to hear is objectifying his daughter to himself. His voice shook and he said,"B-But Maharaj! S-she's married. I..."

Veeraseeksha threw the cup away saying,"And I don't care!!" The liquor or whatever disgusting thing inside the cup fell over the Oldman's face. The guards gave one pity look, casting a discreet disgusting look towards the king, but helped him back to the bed. Afterall though they hate the king, they cannot balantly disrespect him as he's the authorative figure.

Vishwanantha sighed again before coming outside wiping the drink off his face. His eyes watered. Oh how much he loath the king?? How much he wish his kingdom got better king. Seems that God finally heard his prayer, because when he returned his house in evening, a young man was seated in the mattress laid on the floor talking with his son-in-law merrily. He looked at his daughter with confusion who said,"Pitashree, he said he want to meet and talk to you. That's why, your so called son-in-law is entertaining the guest".

He chuckled. His son-in-law Daksh, had no family but was one of the well made businessman and trader. And a very well-behaved man too. Thus, Mahamantri when the youngman asked his sweet daughter for marriage, he didn't hesitate to marry off his daughter to him. And Daksh broke the first tradition by staying in father-in-law's house as he didn't want to make his wife lonely in his mansion present in Champa. All the three lived together, and he was really happy that he had got wonderful family.

His eyes fell on the guy who was now standing up with a beautiful smile. Unable to resist the charm, Mahamantri too smiled softly at the young man. He asked,"How can I help you, young man??" The young man bowed politely saying,"I'm Karn, Shishya of Lord Parashuram, Mahamantri Vishwanantha. I'm here to capture both Magath and Champa. And I need your blessings and support!!"