🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥

Years rolled by. Pandavas, Kauravas and Ashwattama grown up into great warriors. Duryodhan and Bheem excelled in gadh, Dushasan, Shahadev, Nakul and few of them took swords, Arjun and Ashwattama excelled in archery. Yudhister, Yuyutsu and Vidura were good in spare....They studied all the shashtras. Currently they took break after intense practice. Within 4 months, they'll leave this padasala...

Shahadev went inside the woods to search for some plants and a plant coiled him. He used all his power to come out of it. It took 30 minutes for him to come out and he fell down grasping for breath. Duryodhan and Ashwattama who were laughing, sitting at the topmost branch heard someone breathing heavily. They jumped and ran towards the direction only to see Shahadev on the forest floor. Duryodhan reached faster, taking the boy's head patting his cheeks calling,"Dev! Dev, are you alright??" Ashwattama rushed to get some water from nearby river.

After drinking some water, Shahadev felt better and Ashwattama asked,"What are you doing here, alone??" Shahadev didn't look at the both boys but muttered,"I came to see some medicinal plants!!" Duryodhan narrowed his eyes asking,"And where is your sword, boy???" Shahadev flinched but said,"I kept it in Padasala!!" Ashwattama sarcastically said,"Wonderful" while Duryodhan sneered at the boy's stupidity...

He threw the boy in his shoulder resulting Shahadev to yelp in shock shouting,"I can walk!" Duryodhan didn't listen. He carried him all the way to his padasala and Arjun who was with Bheem shouted,"DEV! WHAT HAPPENED??" Shahadev told,"Nothing Bhrata! I just got captured by tendrils of the plant. They helped me!!"

Bheem cracked his knuckles saying,"Are you sure, Deva? Don't fear! Tell me if they hurted you!!" Shahadev said with finality,"I'm a warrior too, Bhrata! I know how to protect myself. Just please let this matter aside!!" Bheem and Arjun calmed down and went inside while Shahadev said,"Thank you Ashwattama!!" Ashwattama nodded and when both Ashwattama and Duryodhan began to move, Shahadev said,"Thank you Bhrata Duryodhan!!" Duryodhan stopped for a moment in shock but just nodded his head moving back....Shahadev smiled....As usual Kauravas are not bad..They are just not comfortable with Pandavas...

In Mahendra Mountains, It was the last day of Karn's practice, He excelled in all the weapons within 6 years. Though he was better in everything, when it comes to Bow and Arrow he is excellent in it. He will hit the targets with eyes closed and will even assume the opponent's strength without even seeing... Lord Parashuram who saw Karn finishing his last hour practice called him. Karn came running towards Gurudev asking,"Gurudev, Are you alright? Do you need some water? Are you hungry!?"

Lord Parashuram chuckled saying,"Radhey! Tomorrow, you will face me as the first opponent. I want to test you" Karn looked at his Gurudev in shock saying,"No no Gurudev! Please I can't raise my weapons against you!!" Lord Parashuram narrowed his eyes saying,"Are you disobeying me, Radhey??" Karn was baffled. He kneeled down before his Gurudev saying,"No no Gurudev! I just....Okay Gurudev! I'll fight you and prove that I'm your student!!" They both finished that day chores and retired to sleep.

That night Karn couldn't sleep. He roamed outside slowly when he saw Dharani sitting by riverside. Dharani was told already about the end of Karn's education by her husband. Her eyes produced tears. Karn came to her and her husband when he was 9 year old. Now he's 19 year old. From a boy to a man, a child who stayed with them almost all his precious teenage in a hut, in some remote forest leaving his own parents and friends is not a simple thing.

He will be going soon. But Dharani never want him to go. She practically raised him. But in reality, he's someone's child. One day Karn will go away, it maybe tomorrow itself. He will go to his own parents and introduce her as his Gurudev's wife. Oh how painful it is! She was lost in her own thoughts when someone shook her. She raised her head in shock but cooled down when she saw it is Karn.