💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥

The next day, the others except Karn reached the palace. Ashwathama was given a warm welcome inside and Gandhari was so upset that Karn didn't come with them. But she know that Karn is soon to be king and he will not come as like before that too to a Sabha, She can't expect him to come just like that. Shakuni rolled his eyes at Ashwathama's poor appearance while Pandavas rolled their eyes on seeing the way Kauravas threw flowers for Ashwathama as welcome. How dramatic!!!

When Vasusen reached his home, the minister of Champa was already sitting in the mat and when he saw his king, he bowed,"Maharaj, Great morning to you!!" Vasusen gave one smile to him saying,"I wish you the same, Mahamantri! To what do I owe you pleasure early in the morning?!"

Radha and Adhirath got inside their room watching their Vasu interrogating the aged man with authority. They felt proud. They felt happy. Their Vasusen deserve all these..

Mahamantri Vishwanantha, the most intelligent, aged and able minister of Champa whose master brain saved weakest king of Champa for several years. When he saw Vasusen for the first time, he know the young man will be one of the greatest king. Thus, he made people understand the need of strong ruler and now he is the one who requested Karn to be coronated as king soon. Now that his king is going to give Ang back to Hastinapur, though he doesn't like the fact, but he dare not disobey the king. He accepted it politely. He know about King's intelligence and cunningness and he doesn't give much pressure to king on this matter.

He already guessed that king might not be sut from the glow he had and to prove the point, Lord Parashuram summoned the divine forces to renovate the whole Champa and Magadha kingdom along with Ang on seeing the pathetic situation of people.

To be honest, Mahamantri Vishwanantha was so eager to live in the newly renovated kingdom filled with luxuries. He didn't inform the king because he decided it to be a surprise visit as Karn already invited him once. He came to Hastinapur so that he can help his King to negotiate with Hastinapur king. Though he do not have an ounce of doubt in his king's capablity, he love to see the way Maharaj handle everything intelligently and cunningly.

His eyes grew more respect when he saw his king who came out wearing his royal attire. The majestic and handsome man before him automatically gained respect from everyone with just a look. The sun symbol at the middle glowed brightly and his face acquired the natural glow which he had seen nowhere or in no human...

But a small chuckle escaped the Oldman's lips when he heard,"Damn, I look ridiculous in these jewels and clothes. It's itching too. Gee, I wonder what type of crown Gurudev is preparing there?? He will have his own enthusiasm of torturing me by placing lots of precious jewels. Huh!!"

Mahamantri Vishwanantha politely bowed before the king saying,"You look admirable, Maharaj!!" But his eyes widened in shock when he heard a sharp"WHAT??" from Karn. He almost rechecked the words three times in mind but the way his king was glaring at him didn't help him what wrong he had said.

Karn who was looking at his reflection in the mirror looked at his Mahamantri Vishwanantha asking,"Mahamantri, you can't possibly put me in the category of 'admirable'. I'm living example of beauty. Damn, you should learn to compliment me. After reaching our kingdom, please read the scrolls on how to praise the king's beauty! I wear all these itching jewels and you are complimenting me as 'admirable'. How much balant disrespect I got??"

Mahamantri Vishwanantha was stunned for sure. God, who will believe this is the same guy who beheaded two kings?? Nobody!! He again bowed politely saying,"I apologise for my balant disrespect towards you Maharaj. I didn't mean to. You are definitely the living example of beauty!!" Karn smiled contently saying,"Aah, now it's not that difficult, right? You're learning fast Mahamantri. Don't worry I'll teach you. Now come. Let us go..."