🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤

Vasusen relished the rice along with his best friends. No one can beat Vrushali in cooking. The girl definitely has some magic in her hands. Vrushali watched her King and his friends relishing her food. It gave her some sort of odd sort of satisfaction. She asked,"Do you like the food?" Duryodhan exclaimed,"Vrushali, you better come with me to Hastinapur! This is so good!" Both Ashwatthama and Vasusen slapped their best friend for his insensitive comment.

Vrushali is the daughter of the most famous minister and wife of the richest businessman and by the way Duryodhan said it's like he asked her to be his maid which he really didn't mean but it's really offensive.

Daksh calmly raised his eyebrows saying,"You'll not be able to handle my wife there, Prince! And moreover, she'll cook like this once in a blue moon. Otherwise, ask my father-in-law if she's not in a good mood, she'll be putting a bowl of salt and sugar together in curry and serve you!" Duryodhan choked his food patting his head violently.

Vrushali sharply glared at her husband who coughed and concentrated on his rice. Mahamantri Vishwanantha chuckled to himself. It's good to have guests in his usually quiet mansion. He finished his food at the same time with Vasusen making him say,"Maharaj, keep your leaf there itself! I'll dispose the leaves! No...Maharaj! I'll.."

Vasusen got the banana leaf from his minister's hand saying,"Your King is more than capable of disposing the banana leaves, Mahamantri! So, don't fret! Just wash your hands and relax!" Vrushali watched the King disposing the banana leaf washing his hands before helping her father by pouring water for him. She smiled almost proud of her friend. But her smile froze when she recalled that yellow lahenga monster. She called out softly,"Prince Duryodhan, does Hastinapur have a good relationship with Kishkintha Kingdom?"

"I dunno, Vrushali! I can ask Pitashree! I just finished my education recently and I am still roaming around. Maybe I could look after external affairs and give you information!", Duryodhan closed his leaf looking at Vrushali who said,"You won't be a king soon, right?"

Duryodhan raised his eyebrows at her making Ashwatthama say,"Vrushali! Don't remind him! You know how legendary the war of the throne in Hastinapur!" Vrushali looked around for Vasusen who went outside after Senapati came to inform something. She whispered,"Can you keep an eye on Kishkintha Prince and Princess?"

Duryodhan cautiously asked,"Is everything alright, Vrushali?" Vrushali let out a long breath saying,"I'm worried for our King! That woman he was eyeing is now getting on my nerves. Today I saw her pathetic excuse of her brother. And both had some aura that is dangerous for Maitri as well as Maitriraj!" Duryodhan and Ashwatthama nodded their heads in agreement.

Suddenly Vrushali said,"Even if you don't become King, don't give up the post of External affairs minister, Prince! It's the most powerful post!"

Duryodhan looked at her in confusion. Daksh explained,"Yes, That's why Vasu has the department of External affairs and spying under him. Such a cunning man, he is! I know you want to be a King, but remember not every King is remembered and if he wanted to be remembered he needed extraordinary ministers with him. Secondly, if you have a post of External affairs minister then you'll have the control of King about other countries. If you say no to one country, then the King will blindly believe you! Have to believe you! That's the power. And we want you to spy on Kishkintha Kingdom for your Mitr! We know Vasu is strong but he's still a man who's infatuated with a woman. And we can't predict the mind of infatuated man. And we should save Vasu before he gets into trouble!"

Duryodhan didn't say anything.. his face has the neutral expression which made Vrushali and Daksh anxious. Daksh held Duryodhan's hand saying,"Prince! We apologise if we had said something to hurt your pride or something! It's not like we do not want you to become a King! But we are your well-wishers. You're our King's best friend. You deserve a great life ahead. Just because you're not getting what you deserve we don't want you to get disheartened. We want you to be happy. It's not like there's no possibility, there's a possibility of you becoming a king too...."