Chapter 19: bad tutor

Later that day mom, dad and I were busying ourselves with a puzzle game. I have to say though, tension between them is really high. The silence is draining all my energy. Has playing the puzzle game always this intense? Have we done it before? A knock on the door sends all of our gazes to the door and dad said,"I'll go get it!" Mom and I continued with the game and within minutes dad was back with some guy. Tall, fair skinned, dark grey eyes, dark brown hair, muscular, overall just a hot mess.

Oh no! I hope I don't fall.
You don't even know what he is here for yet Angelic! Relax.

Dad spoke,"Hey guys come here I want you to meet someone!" Mom stood up and I didn't. The guy is standing right at the doorstep with dad and I can perfectly see him,why should I stand up and go to him? "Angelic! Come here!" I sighed and said,"Oh no I'm pretty fine here!" "I want you to meet Xander!" "With the Z or X?" The guy spoke,"X! Thanks" I looked at him then back at dad ,"So why is he here?" He cleared his throat and said,"Well your mom and I have decided that... Oh honey you tell her!" Mom protested for sometime but eventually said,"Your father decided to get you a tutor. I mean ,home teacher? Judging from your current situation, teachers at school will not be able to move at your pace"

I can't believe this! Why would they get me a teacher to come teach me at home!! They're probably trying to look out for you. They want what's best for you. You're right Rose.

"So what do you say. He is right here!" I nodded and said,"Okay that's good, thanks guys!" After that's said I focus my attention back to my puzzle. They all continued talking about the schedule and whatnots. Apparently my first lesson starts at 16:00pm till 18:30pm. I protested though alittle concerned about the guy,"So where does he live? I mean isn't 18:30pm a little bit late?" Xander spoke for himself,"Well my house is just 3 houses up the road
So I'm pretty close!" I sighed not sure whether I am relieved to hear this or annoyed AF.

It was 16:00 pm now when Xander and I were sitting in the dinning table and starting our first session. He turned out to be not so bad afterall. He is a really great teacher. I enjoyed the lessons. I'll probably be collecting alot of distinctions this year! I walked him to the door and he left. I walked back to the dinning area gathered my stuff and headed upstairs to sleep.

As I threw myself on my bed I realised something. There is no one home! They're all gone! I closed my eyes in search of some sleep but nothing. I sat upright and climbed off the bed and into the bathroom. Minutes later I got out wrapped in a bathrobe and found Xander sitting on my bed. I was beyond words shocked but decided to remain calm. "Why are you here? What are you doing in my room?!"

He stood up,walked towards me and said,"I forgot to teach you some very important stuff on calculus" "You could have done it tomorrow! I'm not going anywhere now am I?" "I know you're not going anywhere but we don't have enough time! Final exams are just around the corner and there's alot you need to grasp by then! So shall we?"  I nodded and we sat at my study table. He sat way too close to me. His knee was pressed up against mine.

I tried to concentrate but then remembered that I wasn't wearing any PJ's just underwear. Argh! I crossed my right leg on top of my left one and felt comfortable. He began teaching and teaching and I took down important notes, drew diagrams when necessary. He went on and on until, I had just about enough. But I faked being asleep, perhaps wanting him to carry me to my bed because it is so far from where I'm sitting and I'm extremely tired. I laid my head on my books and closed my eyes. He got back from the toilet and sat back down next to me.

I remained as calm and relaxed as I can be but felt that I was being stared at, moments later I heard him stand up again pull me to his arms and carried me to my bed. He laid me on my back and I felt that my thighs were not revealed. He didn't fix the robe but instead he ran his hand on my thighs. I shifted,still acting asleep. He continued and then suddenly untied the entire robe and took it off.

Argh! What is he doing? Rose? I'm showing you his true colours! But I can't take it anymore. Patience Angel.

I calmed down and  Xander threw the robe on the floor. I turned and laid on my side and he kept still for sometime but after he stupidly thought I was fast asleep he pulled my leg open again and rubbed his hand all the way upto my vagina, belly button and boobs. My heart sped up,I was disgusted,angry and also scared that he might break my virginity.

"Oh wow,a whole virgin?" He started rubbing my vagina and I got up. "Oh my gosh, what are you doing?!" He suddenly just laid on top of me pinning me down with his whole body. I felt his d on my v and I was really disgusted. I tried to get up but he kept pushing it and at the same time doing some movement that caused my whole body to feel pleasure. He started at a slow pace. I couldn't talk anymore and closed my eyes. It felt dangerously good.

"I knew you would love this, baby." I tried talking,"I... Do... Not! Please...mmmm... Please just... Whoa!... Stop!" He suddenly moved a bit faster and said,"I can't you're too sexy. This isn't sex anyways. It's dry humping!" I lifted my head and bit him on his shoulder, he let go of my shoulder and there was my chance to attack him. I  punched him on his ear hard and he fell off the bed. I grabbed the robe and realised that my whole body was shaking. I pushed that aside and put on the robe.

I tried running to the door but he was already there."where do you think you're going?" I sighed,"What do you want from me?" He sighed and said,"Nothing, I am sorry, this is wrong. I'm wrong please forgive. Don't tell your parents about this. I promise I'll make it up to you!" "How? How will you do that?" "I don't know right now but,I promise I will. Please trust me!"

Rose should I trust him? Don't! But do forgive him only for yourself! Okay!

"Okay Xander. But I'll still need time to actually process everything and decide whether I want to forgive you or not!" He nodded and walked out. For sometime I regretted kicking him out. I wanted him to come back so we could continue where we left off. I was ready to give it up to him. But then again, I  realised that that was just the bitch inside me trying to control me. I could still feel his hand on my thighs and belly button. It feels so good. I want more. I want him. Finn ...

No Xander! I want Xander! Finn... He's name Rose is not Finn,it's Xander! Finn... Whose Finn? Your man, the love of your life. what? Yes! Where's he? ... Rose?... Rose!...

I sat on my bed in that silence trying to figure out who this Finn is. But nothing came to mind. No memories, no emotions towards him just the name,that is. I am stressed out now but I manage to fall asleep.