Chapter 11

"What the hell are you doing here, Leon?" I asked as I got off of the sofa.

"Des!"

"What?" I asked my brother, as the shadows started to get clearer through the small night light.

"Damn you're hot." Leon said.

"Thanks, what ... oh." I said, rubbing my eyes and laughing.

"Destiny!" my brother shouted again.

"I'm not awake enough for this, get out of my way." I said, pushing through them and walking into the bathroom in a bra and panties.

After washing my face with cold water and brushing my teeth I walked out and Dom was standing right outside the door. He quickly pulled a white shirt over my head, it smells like him and that's when I noticed it's his as he is now wearing just a wife-beater.

"What the hell are all of you doing here?" I asked as I plopped onto the sofa and yawned.

"We haven't seen you for three days kid." Leon said.

"Kid my ass."

"What an ass." he said, groaning when my brother knocked him upside the head.

"I know." I replied, winking at him.

"How long have you been asleep for?" Vince asked.

"I don't know, all I know is I didn't get enough because you wanted to break and enter into my apartment while I was trying to be dead!" I growled at him.

"They're definitely siblings." Jesse said.

"Jesse!" I smiled, running over to him.

"Definitely siblings, bunch of bi-polar crazy asses." Leon grumbled.

"Watch it." V and I chorused.

"Definitely siblings." Dom chuckled.

"Now what the hell are you all doing here?" I asked.

"We were out on a ..." Jesse started to say.

"We were out." Vince interrupted.

"You wanna yell at me while you out doing illegal shit? Screw your double standards Vincent."

"Who said we were ..."

"Your shitty evasion tactics do. Listen, I don't care whatever the hell it is that you're doing but if something happens to my brother I'm killing you all. Very slowly. Very painfully." I told them.

"Is she lying?" Leon asked.

"Did she just chuck a knife at you or not?" Dom asked.

"She's not lying." Vince said.

"Right, nothing happens to Vincent." Leon said.

Both my brother and I growled and glared at him, making him open his eyes wide. I love causing a grown man to feel fear, it's very intoxicating.

"Where the hell did you learn to throw a knife like that?" Vince asked me.

"From a friend." I smiled.

"What friend?" all four men asked.

"None of your business, you all can leave now." I replied.

"It's four in the morning, Des." Leon said.

"That just makes me want to shoot you." I glared, looking at the clock for clarification.

"We're going to the diner and decided to come drag you along." Vince said.